Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Well at least you can fight in the field house but don't seem to want to play on the football field, had something to do with conflict on the schedule excuse

If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll start believin it.

ETF ain't even a real Tiger fan. Where were you when the kittens were 0-9? That's right, watching them Mustangs. Prolly seen more HS games in the last 3yrs than Dfield games. Keep that RED Jersey clean Gomer, your gonna want to wear it alot.

ETF ain't even a real Tiger fan. Where were you when the kittens were 0-9? That's right, watching them Mustangs. Prolly seen more HS games in the last 3yrs than Dfield games. Keep that RED Jersey clean Gomer, your gonna want to wear it alot.

see the lies keep comin

Hs1988, you must be delusional if you think h s can even compete with daingerfield. I just hope we don't put too much of a beat down on h s . Would like to keep playing them every year.

LMAO....oh yea, y'all are world beaters! You guys need to work on beating teams like Ruh Red Water, (busting a gut here) Prairieland, wait did y'all squeak by Rivercrest? Dude y'all would have battled QC for last in our district. Now HS didn't exactly over achieve last year. But come on.....you guys would need to #### some mojo off the 83 team to be as bad as you act. Personally, this game is a big question mark for me. We will see.

HS is not willing up until last couple years of scheduling anything but cupcakes. Coach doesn't have faith in his skills to schedule tough games. And when he do he gets his a_ _ handed to him. Again please remind me of how much the HS teams improve through out the year every year. It don't happen cause coaching ability isnt there

Sounds to me like you might be a guy that could not land a job on the HS staff. To know all you claim to know about the Mustangs, you are trying to convince yourself about Ed or you don't know Ed.

[quote name="logitech" post="2388825" timestamp="1470102643"

You say world beaters, no just 6x state champs. Heck h s celebrates just to make bi-district. But we are talking about this year. I'm just glad h s finally accepted the challenge of playing Daingerfield.From 6xs Champs to can't beat Prairieland or Redwater. Must be hard to swollow. The last sentence is a joke right? For the last 2yrs, you couldn't pay Dfield AD to schedule HS.