Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

I do not believe daingerfield would be worried about playing a school that is known as a "baseball school". Football is the second or third sport for h s

Lately....(past 2 seasons)

Dfield Baseball 5-26

Dfield Football 6-16

HS Baseball 31-8

HS Football 15-9

Um....yea....lol.

You guys may want to jump down off that high horse or put another quarter in because nothing has happened in quiet a while. Come on....git on down.lol

Lately....(past 2 seasons)

Dfield Baseball 5-26

Dfield Football 6-16

HS Baseball 31-8

HS Football 15-9

Um....yea....lol.

You guys may want to jump down off that high horse or put another quarter in because nothing has happened in quiet a while. Come on....git on down.lol

we're only goin by the past two years now? Did yall play us in these two years in football? Nope so the past 2 years or 6 to be exact that we haven't played isn't even up for debate. Only leg u stand on is baseball. What's the record for DF/HS in football? Just in the past 20 years.

And here's the history lesson. Knew it was coming. Get out the WD40 and get ya tetanus shots guys. Rusty rings about to be flying everywhere. Even though your coach dodged us the last 2 yrs, it would have hardly been a contest. You guys were getting slapped around by Chisum for Pete's sake. You guys almost have as many wins in Baseball as football. 6 wins in the last 2yrs against some.....um....well you know.

And here's the history lesson. Knew it was coming. Get out the WD40 and get ya tetanus shots guys. Rusty rings about to be flying everywhere. Even though your coach dodged us the last 2 yrs, it would have hardly been a contest. You guys were getting slapped around by Chisum for Pete's sake. You guys almost have as many wins in Baseball as football. 6 wins in the last 2yrs against some.....um....well you know.

I'm pretty sure playing gilmer Henderson Atlanta malakof there is no way they were dodging HS come on now I'm not from either town but let's be realistic

• Like 1

Talking about baseball on a football thread shows how pathetic HS fans are HS88 you are grabbing at straws to compare what Daingerfield and HS are. There is no comparison Daingerfield will wipe the floor with HS this year and every year only comparison is that HS baseball is similar to Daingerfield football and vise versa. Daingerfield can't compete with HS in baseball. At least HS has a good baseball coach he of course isn't from HS maybe that's why he's a good coach.

Talking about baseball on a football thread shows how pathetic HS fans are HS88 you are grabbing at straws to compare what Daingerfield and HS are. There is no comparison Daingerfield will wipe the floor with HS this year and every year only comparison is that HS baseball is similar to Daingerfield football and vise versa. Daingerfield can't compete with HS in baseball. At least HS has a good baseball coach he of course isn't from HS maybe that's why he's a good coach.

They brought up Baseball. And you are right about one thing. As of late Dfield don't compare well with HS. And of late is all that counts. Now, you need to get serious about the mental issues.Call Ed and set up an appointment. Whatever happened between you guys can't be that bad. He is a great guy. Stop making a fool of yourself attempting to trash a good staff. Just go up to the fieldhouse and hug it out :). You may get lucky, I hear there's a janitor spot open at the JH campus.

I don't have a problem with the coach personally ijust don't like the way he "coaches" anybody who can say with a strait face that that staff makes adjustments and improves week in and week out is fooling themselfs. all of the playoff losses in the last 4 or 5 years and the losses they have had in the last 3 ro 4 years to be fair know adjustments are made, it is like they either can't make them or don't know how ore don't have faith in the players to make the adjustments

I don't have a problem with the coach personally ijust don't like the way he "coaches" anybody who can say with a strait face that that staff makes adjustments and improves week in and week out is fooling themselfs. all of the playoff losses in the last 4 or 5 years and the losses they have had in the last 3 ro 4 years to be fair know adjustments are made, it is like they either can't make them or don't know how ore don't have faith in the players to make the adjustments

Hug it out bro....let go of the hate.....

As of late we dnt compare? We haven't played u n 6 years... and as far back as my mind goes I dnt think hs has that many Ws against us in football. If any!!!! You've been drinking that muddy city water again... Go buy a Brita it'll make the taste go away.

Pullease...if HS had recent losses to Pland,Chisum,Redwater,Rivercrest, Carterville, Cornett, you name it, I wouldn't be on here guaranteeing a blow out win over ANYBODY. An ol Hag song come to mind when I think of Dfield. The most relevant lines "are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell"...."are the good times really over for good"....It's looking that way for the Kitty's. Sad really...:(

Pullease...if HS had recent losses to Pland,Chisum,Redwater,Rivercrest, Carterville, Cornett, you name it, I wouldn't be on here guaranteeing a blow out win over ANYBODY. An ol Hag song come to mind when I think of Dfield. The most relevant lines "are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell"...."are the good times really over for good"....It's looking that way for the Kitty's. Sad really... :(

I would be careful about dissin Redwater and Pland, Them boys will grind it out with anybody on friday night as you will soon find out, and If you think the good times are over for Daingerfield..............hide and watch.... :coolio:

• Like 2

Pullease...if HS had recent losses to Pland,Chisum,Redwater,Rivercrest, Carterville, Cornett, you name it, I wouldn't be on here guaranteeing a blow out win over ANYBODY. An ol Hag song come to mind when I think of Dfield. The most relevant lines "are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell"...."are the good times really over for good"....It's looking that way for the Kitty's. Sad really...:(

your quotes are comical lol See what you fail to know is we dnt rebuild in DF. We Reload :-)