Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Attention Please ----

Since 1945 records show the overall record shows DF is 27-3-1 against HS.

1946 - tied

1949, 1957, 1961 HS won

I'm sure you can do the math #Facts

Take this + $1 to Hawkins and it will get you a free cup of coffee.

You should remember then that even with Mims pulling up, they added the scores up again the next day and Daingerfield wound up winning the district track meet. #truestory

Ranks right up there with Florida recounts.......#hangingchads

And that is the reason hughes springs didn't want to play daingerfield. 27 wins in 31 games. Well maybe it was daingerfield that didn't want to play hughes springs. Daingerfield likes to play against competitive teams in non- district.well that should put an end to all the noise from up the road

So basically you're calling Daingerfield some dummies. Typical HS person. Might need to really check your facts before putting out there.

Basically I never said that, if you want what I said to mean that, then that is your problem, not mine!!

Which fact do I need to check, please enlighten me!

Mustang4life, we appreciate you correcting everyone's miss spelling and grammatical errors. I'm sure everyone is very impressed. If you would like to start another forum subject on education and "one act plays" I'll gladly join it. But for now we are talking football. Let me know if I spelt this right: DAINGERFIELD 6X STATE CHAMPS-HUGHES SPRINGS 0

Ok

Take those trophies to Hawkins, and I am sure you can get a free cup of coffee if you show them!!

👍🏻😵

And that is the reason hughes springs didn't want to play daingerfield. 27 wins in 31 games. Well maybe it was daingerfield that didn't want to play hughes springs. Daingerfield likes to play against competitive teams in non- district.well that should put an end to all the noise from up the road

So why play this year???

You should remember then that even with Mims pulling up, they added the scores up again the next day and Daingerfield wound up winning the district track meet. #truestory

:o They know that Crush, They just hoping someone is still counting the chads and nobody else knows the whole truth about the meet........The Tigers WON......LOL

Finest, why didn't you go back to when these two first played. Guess if starting at 1945 fits your agenda more go ahead.

It only went back that far. Just be glad I didn't do it from 1962 or yall would be winless lol

Either way you look at it yall haven't beat us in 55 years lmbo

There is no comparison between Hughes Springs and Dangerfield concerning football. This is not a forum about baseball, track or definitely One Act Play (SMH). I am a fan from Hughes Springs and love the Mustangs but until they beat Dangerfield I will just say, "It should be a good game." I can tell you Hughes Springs practices have been upbeat and the new offense is looking good. I hope the Mustangs show up and play to the best of their ability and maybe they will pull off the upset.

There is no comparison between Hughes Springs and Dangerfield concerning football. This is not a forum about baseball, track or definitely One Act Play (SMH). I am a fan from Hughes Springs and love the Mustangs but until they beat Dangerfield I will just say, "It should be a good game." I can tell you Hughes Springs practices have been upbeat and the new offense is looking good. I hope the Mustangs show up and play to the best of their ability and maybe they will pull off the upset.

SMH

good insight!!