Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

There is no comparison between Hughes Springs and Dangerfield concerning football. This is not a forum about baseball, track or definitely One Act Play (SMH). I am a fan from Hughes Springs and love the Mustangs but until they beat Dangerfield I will just say, "It should be a good game." I can tell you Hughes Springs practices have been upbeat and the new offense is looking good. I hope the Mustangs show up and play to the best of their ability and maybe they will pull off the upset.

Daingerfield

1 bad year 2 years ago 1-9 we got that. Last year 5-7 bowed out in the 2nd rd against a solid team in Sunnyvale. I get it we had a couple of dwn years but if u look at the pre-season of doom we had those 2 years you would have been lucky to get out alive. I mean GW Gilmer Atl Henderson in a 4 week time span is by far the toughest preseason schedule u could find in Texas. HS has never scheduled teams like this because they couldn't compete with them. DF competes with the best most years. Andn yeah I go watch HS play when we are on a bye or we don't play the same day. I'm a football fan that's what I do!!!! I seen many HS fans at our games through our State Championship runs.... so call the kettle black if u want but we run the East around here.

I got a block of cheese for your wine.

Ya buddy crush made the corn dog joke about 5 post ago

There is a couple of thousand Corn dogs walking around over the hill, So your good for a full season of Corny dogs. Just check em at the gate , we don't allow them in your purse or little fanny pack in our stadium.....

I see ya boys needed some help. Its bad when they need help from an Arp fan smh

they don't need or prolly want my help. I'm just pointing out the obvious

I bet you have more than a block, more like a barrel, since everybody knows you are the WINEHEAD of Smoaks

want a drink lol

Yall do know that DF scrimmages the next day at DF right? Maybe yall should go get a sneak preview.

Its a thought to kill two birds with one stone, DF and Jefferson. But it would mess up my street cred being seen in DF twice in a month.

And that is the reason hughes springs didn't want to play daingerfield. 27 wins in 31 games. Well maybe it was daingerfield that didn't want to play hughes springs. Daingerfield likes to play against competitive teams in non- district.well that should put an end to all the noise from up the road

Is that what you call all the woodsheddings scheduled for preseason? Competitive teams? Lmbo! Competitive with who? I sure hope THEY weren't looking for competition. But yea it prepared you for all the rest of the beatings you took all year. :)

I bet you have more than a block, more like a barrel, since everybody knows you are the WINEHEAD of Smoaks

He's chairman of the Troup greet and cut committee with oversight as chief ball licker at Troup Country Club 😉 Currently applying for the vacant head chicken gut licker attendant position on highway 49 and 11 in HS.