Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Much respect for PP program. But HS has beaten them 7 of 9 times under the current coaches. Seems like HS coaches get the most out their kids. Your logic is flawed. Losing in the playoffs happens to every team except the State Champ. If you think HS is mediocre because haven't won a title yet, you are just not very smart. All beside the point to me.....I call bs on the not personal thing. Did Coach Ed slap you around or what? Beat you on the field? Pick up game in the gym? What's your deal?

YAWN.......

Not to interrupt all this banter, but last 9 meetings is Pewitt 4 wins and HS 5. It is 5-5 in the last 10 meetings.

Carry on.

Not to interrupt all this banter, but last 9 meetings is Pewitt 4 wins and HS 5. It is 5-5 in the last 10 meetings.

Carry on.

7 of 9 or 5 of 9, what's the difference....j/k lol. I stand corrected sir. A little fuzzy math on my part.

7 of 9 or 5 of 9, what's the difference....j/k lol. I stand corrected sir. A little fuzzy math on my part.

I understand sir.

But by Gosh we are 1-3 against the mighty D'field in that timeframe. Oh wait, that doesn't help me any........

logic..... or logitech.....

how about 1-9 and 5-7... does that fit the definition of mediocre????

last 5 years for DF 38-28, does that sound like mediocre?? just wondering!!

far from mediocre is the 44-3 record and 3 titles between another 4 years stretch of 28-15 ball..... mediocre.....

one thing is for sure it seems, one good class has the potential to make for a few great seasons!!

congrats!!

last 5 years for DF 38-28, does that sound like mediocre?? just wondering!!

2011 Quarterfinals round

2012 State Championship game appearance

2013 Quarterfinals round

I'll take it :)

Poor h s Homers just admit football just isn't your game. Record and lack of any trophies back it up. Hey, you do have a good mexican restaurant. That should make you happy

Sooooooooo, since we are just so dreadful in football, it's going to sting that much more when HS beats DF in a few weeks!!!

These clowns won't be anywhere to be found after that game. Other than to talk about how their coach didn't play the right kids in the right spot....yada yada. Just like last year once they realized it was going to be another poo year. Expect minor rioting at Topps, Fred's, and maybe even looting at the beer barn in LS. It won't be pretty. :)

Hs1988 you say, it's not very smart to say h s is mediocre in football. I believe a overall record of 418-409 and a playoff record of 17-16 is mediocre.

Hey everyone, kudos to Gomer Pile here. He found the historical section on SDC. Prolly mastered his flip phone too. Yee Haw. You may be the smartest guy over there in Boogerville!