Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

True on both counts. I seen yalls coach at Fred's buying the paw stickers and some more WD40 for the trophies.

I seen Ed at the feed store getting yalls boys lunch today. I chipped in on some old hay they had stored up. He thanked me and got in his wagon and headed back. True story lol

I seen Ed at the feed store getting yalls boys lunch today. I chipped in on some old hay they had stored up. He thanked me and got in his wagon and headed back. True story lol

These Hosses eat nothing but high quality corndogs. Nothing but the best.....

I knew you'd finally come around to supporting the Mustangs, even if it was by way of chipping in on their lunch

I knew you'd finally come around to supporting the Mustangs, even if it was by way of chipping in on their lunch

We can donate to their litterbox fund. I hear they use it everytime they hear "Mustangs". You can't get past the Beaver Brooke without smelling cat poop!

Doing research behind the scenes. I like to see it to believe it and I don't believe it. I like to know what we're up against. Its preseason by the way. 15 more days!!!

What your up against? You sound scared to me. I mean if your're scared just say your scared.

This was a good thread to read during an otherwise dead time. Was under the impression Waskom was trying to schedule HS as it is becoming a good rivalry since Waskom beat them to take district a few years back. I know the coaches wanted the game to happen. At least the ones I know.

2010 was our last state championship so i do not think any of the trophies are rusty! As far as which team has had the most success LATELY, well HS 6-5 last year losing to LK in the process and bowing out in the 1st round! DF 5-7 with 1 bad loss to Redwater and the others to teams that would have beat HS without question! Bottomline HS does not have the history nor the present to compete with any category when it comes to comparing football! Daingerfield 42 HS 13! Mark it down!

2010 was our last state championship so i do not think any of the trophies are rusty! As far as which team has had the most success LATELY, well HS 6-5 last year losing to LK in the process and bowing out in the 1st round! DF 5-7 with 1 bad loss to Redwater and the others to teams that would have beat HS without question! Bottomline HS does not have the history nor the present to compete with any category when it comes to comparing football! Daingerfield 42 HS 13! Mark it down!

+100