Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

What did last year, year before that or 20 years ago have to do with this year... guess it's taboo to talk about the game on the 25th

Its called tradition! Its called passion for the game. Its the 1 thing our town loves. That's what we expect from a winning program. If you was on our level with the pigskin you'd understand.

Its called tradition! Its called passion for the game. Its the 1 thing our town loves. That's what we expect from a winning program. If you was on our level with the pigskin you'd understand.

Guess I'm just a dumb ole country boy that don't understand anything. But I got ya, every other school besides Daingerfield don't have kids with heart and pride.. I got ya.

Guess I'm just a dumb ole country boy that don't understand anything. But I got ya, every other school besides Daingerfield don't have kids with heart and pride.. I got ya.

Nobody said u didn't have all that goof. Any town that has won knows what it feels like. Y'all have made good progress no doubt but when you get to witness it first hand it's an awesome experience. To be in the last game of the season and come out victorious. No better feeling as a sports fan !!!!

so i figured i would say someone somewhere turned me in because they cant take the truth bein talked about i was givin a time out and now i am back i guess i will have to tone down my truth so i dont make anyone from Hughes Springs cry again

so i figured i would say someone somewhere turned me in because they cant take the truth bein talked about i was givin a time out and now i am back i guess i will have to tone down my truth so i dont make anyone from Hughes Springs cry again

I wondered where you've been.

2010 was our last state championship so i do not think any of the trophies are rusty! As far as which team has had the most success LATELY, well HS 6-5 last year losing to LK in the process and bowing out in the 1st round! DF 5-7 with 1 bad loss to Redwater and the others to teams that would have beat HS without question! Bottomline HS does not have the history nor the present to compete with any category when it comes to comparing football! Daingerfield 42 HS 13! Mark it down!

Hello Dad. Born in 57 I guess? Sure ain't got a clue about anything lately. Dfield would have battled with QC for last in our district last year. May have gotten lucky against DeKalb but I doubt it. Heard y'all worse this year. We will see. You may want to double up on the Geritol too. I'm afraid the strain of what's about to happen will be to much for your heart to bare ol feller.

So......I don't think you were missed. I know I didn't miss you.

Hello Dad. Born in 57 I guess? Sure ain't got a clue about anything lately. Dfield would have battled with QC for last in our district last year. May have gotten lucky against DeKalb but I doubt it. Heard y'all worse this year. We will see. You may want to double up on the Geritol too. I'm afraid the strain of what's about to happen will be to much for your heart to bare ol feller.

kinda like when yall played Dekalb and "got lucky" 4th place. Shoulda been 5th lol

and quit going to last year. We played better opponents than yall did last year. Yall had 1 extra win than us, but didn't we go farther than yall n the playoffs.? Your comments are comical when u contradict everything u say on here.

He's not talking about last year because they had a really pathetic year for "their history books"! He is really just upset with the year they had so he has to try and drag DF down with him! 6-5 with a loss to LK a 2 pt win over Dekalb just to sneak into the playoffs! And if he could read it says "Dadof57" which if you have to know that would mean I'm the dad of #57 and you WILL hear his name on the 25th more than you care to! And if 88' is when you graduated you could've been born in 57' and just took that long to graduate!

He's not talking about last year because they had a really pathetic year for "their history books"! He is really just upset with the year they had so he has to try and drag DF down with him! 6-5 with a loss to LK a 2 pt win over Dekalb just to sneak into the playoffs! And if he could read it says "Dadof57" which if you have to know that would mean I'm the dad of #57 and you WILL hear his name on the 25th more than you care to! And if 88' is when you graduated you could've been born in 57' and just took that long to graduate!

+1000