Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Redwater went to the playoffs and lost in same round HS did so you have no idea if you could beat them! Like you said LK beat them too just not as bad as they beat y'all! Gilmer, Atlanta, Henderson and Gladewater would have dirt-rolled HS you don't have to admit it everyone knows...sweet dreams just keep DF out of it or you will wake up wet!

Your district was pitiful. HS would have won that district. Hell LK spanked your district champ LOL. ..who in turn spanked y'all. Lmao! I smell cat poop!

RW didn't spank us. It was 8-0 in a monsoon lol I also know that all this woulda, coulda, shoulda that your bumpin ain't squat but talk. Because everytime I can remember when we lined up against yallbwe have come out victorious and it won't be any differnt this go around. You like your crow served deep fried on a stick covered in mustard?

Horns, let's get on this. Help these Kittys out with some heavy duty floor dry. Coach over there said if they aint pooping they peeing down both legs everytime he mentions Mustangs. He done cleaned out Fred's.

We gladly accept all donations. I mean, I fed your ponies the other day, they looked starved and mishandled.

This was a good thread to read during an otherwise dead time. Was under the impression Waskom was trying to schedule HS as it is becoming a good rivalry since Waskom beat them to take district a few years back. I know the coaches wanted the game to happen. At least the ones I know.

I'm glad Arp got them on the schedule