Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Zero championships, okay, got it!! And no college players, i guess either right?? Its all good, a championship is great!! Building a trophy case is the most important thing in life!! I am so glad you have been able to educate me in the ways of the world!!

You are an amazing assest to all that is DF!! Anytime I need more knowledge bestowed on me, you will be the first person I will seek out!!

You're right finally ZERO! I don't have our college stats but sure you don't have theirs either so nice try gomer! This is a sports thread you shouldn't even be on it!

Yeah, from helping them young men from DF up off the turf!! Gonna be some good old fashioned can whooping going on Thursday night....

Word on the street, HS boys are looking to light up the scoreboard and some opposing kids!!

Wait........ did i say a name or a number before posting so as to not offend.......

NO!!!

Check....

Send.....

Since you're the football genius if you see the back of their jersey and you help them up that's a block in the back but once you see the back of it you will never catch it I promise you that...good job on not mentioning numbers or names you can teach an old horse new tricks!

Meanwhile, back in Poofield, a semi trailer is stuck under the overpass again. Nice police officer asked me to notify the blow hards up at Hawkins "trophy club" that your Vagisil, medicated cotton, cry towels, and Midol won't be making it there. You will have to come get it.

I'm just glad that you and your superstar status of keyboard killer , stoops down to my level and replies to my inferior blog posts!!

You sir, are a credit to your craft and just hope and pray that one day I can reach your elevated status!!!

Football genius.... so a football player has never been helped up once his tail has been whooped and had his face in the turf or grass????? Yep, thanks for the school there Lloyd Christmas!!

By the time you see it in the Bee you will be over the shock of what just happened...

In The Bee next week or The Dallas Morning News next year, the Mustangs beating the Tiger will have happened. It might be history but y'all like yakin about history.

We all know D'field has 6 rings. How many did you D'field posters win during your playing career? Logitech? EXTXFinest? Dad?

None for me but we beat PP every year so we won morris county championship! See we always find a way to make it into a championship win!

Who asked for a participation trophy TK? I didn't, I asked a question, Dad was upfront and honest. You haven't answered which tells me you were in the band living through the guys that really played. Now you come on here with jibberish.

Real Mature, I believe yall are big on maturity.............

Who asked for a participation trophy TK? I didn't, I asked a question, Dad was upfront and honest. You haven't answered which tells me you were in the band living through the guys that really played. Now you come on here with jibberish.

Real Mature, I believe yall are big on maturity.............

HS fans asked for one their case is empty..

Definitely goes to yall, but our record is better than pitt or mp vs you and until this year we have always been smaller, much smaller. You should have never lost to us, but you have and you might again. The mighty can and have been beaten.

That is true anything is possible...except for HS beating us this year...NOT happening!

oh, my apologies Sir. Our case is not empty, not as full as yours, but we got some.

Exactly..PP Jefferson Pitt Atlanta Henderson Gilmer Longview Tatum and I'm sure I missed some but we ALL have at least one to show off..Hell even Avinger has 2 in their only sport!

Hahaha.... You took that personal I see.... Since you want to take it there I will oblige, me and my family are well represented from state champions to college athletes and even the professional ranks... What you seemed to miss is that it is not about us Tiger fans individually it is about our school and our tradition and our pride in the community that we call home....... Tiger Pride

• Like 2

Hahaha.... You took that personal I see.... Since you want to take it there I will oblige, me and my family are well represented from state champions to college athletes and even the professional ranks... What you seemed to miss is that it is not about us Tiger fans individually it is about our school and our tradition and our pride in the community that we call home....... Tiger Pride

That's what most of the folks on here don't get and it's all about the pride that we have for our Tigers and this community! Jealousy is something that every little town around us has so they just lash out! I mean i'm proud for our neighbors that they ALMOST won a state championship in baseball!

• Like 1