Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Prediction Week One

Since it's the first game and each team has had changes, here's how I see the scenarios playing out.

If Dfield makes multiple major mistakes, close game.

If HS makes multiple major mistakes, Dfield in a blowout.

All things some what equal, Dfield by 2 or 3 TD's.

I'll be conservative and say Dfield 26 HS 13.

Tigers are going to make you guys geldings. Before you say it I'll go ahead and say. They won't make us steers. Y'all are soft. Even in bad years, brahmas keep your heads ringing. Do I like dfield? No. But I respect them. I respect your baseball squads but not so much football.

Tigers are going to make you guys geldings. Before you say it I'll go ahead and say. They won't make us steers. Y'all are soft. Even in bad years, brahmas keep your heads ringing. Do I like dfield? No. But I respect them. I respect your baseball squads but not so much football.

FLUSH........

Franks my boys and I are going tonight. Might have to see if my old Tigerpride gear isn't too dry rotten. I would wear the old 76 jersey but sadly the numbers faded away. I wonder if I can still hear Coach Williams spitting his juice all over the field yelling. I miss those days. Maybe the infamous DA will show up since he coached both squads. It would be cool if they had him flip the coin.

I haven't seen Daingerfield play in a while. I'm betting it will be about 35-20 Tigers.

Franks my boys and I are going tonight. Might have to see if my old Tigerpride gear isn't too dry rotten. I would wear the old 76 jersey but sadly the numbers faded away. I wonder if I can still hear Coach Williams spitting his juice all over the field yelling. I miss those days. Maybe the infamous DA will show up since he coached both squads. It would be cool if they had him flip the coin.

I haven't seen Daingerfield play in a while. I'm betting it will be about 35-20 Tigers.

I got the old jersey in the closet. Don't believe I will be breaking it out though. I'm pretty sure it shrunk. Lol