Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Hughes Springs is offering free corn dogs to the 1st 100 people at the gate... I personally went up there this morning to clog up the visitor toilets. Nothing like half a dozen Taco Casa bean burritos to get the ole bowels moving. Tell your women to plan on standing when they urinate, oh I forgot they already do...

• Like 1

Hughes Springs is offering free corn dogs to the 1st 100 people at the gate... I personally went up there this morning to clog up the visitor toilets. Nothing like half a dozen Taco Casa bean burritos to get the ole bowels moving. Tell your women to plan on standing when they urinate, oh I forgot they already do...

That's how they draw blood in hughes springs is with a corn dog stick

we will leave the "squatting" to urinate to you guys

Jake, did you see the Bee last week? HS1988 was eating "said" corndog and when he bit down on the stick on the 2nd to last bite, the stick lodged between his canine and his fore tooth. It was later in the evening when he was carrying on a conversation with his BFF horns85, well the urge to sneeze hit him and low and behold when he sneezed, the wood nugget shot out and hit horns in the left ear.Total chaos ensued

BTW, I take full responsibility for the lean years in Daingerfield. I left after DF went four rounds deep in the playoffs. The next season they promptly went 1-9. Coincidence? I think not. I figured something had to be done. Hence, the reunion tour.