Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Yes superior athletes. Outside of Brabham when Reagan was in office, I don't think anyone could list some memorable stangs outside of Hughes Springs residents. But hey. Y'all have Don Juans and it's awesome. In fact, thank you for Little Don Juans in Naples. It's fantastic.

I would stay away from them too. I picked y'all against hooks and even us. But hooks and pewitt beat the brakes off of ya.

I'll check back on that one. But at any rate it's pretty clear that your evaluation of football teams and genetics (lol) is sub par at best. So good luck eat plenty of crow. Hope you enjoy. 😂

Yes superior athletes. Outside of Brabham when Reagan was in office, I don't think anyone could list some memorable stangs outside of Hughes Springs residents. But hey. Y'all have Don Juans and it's awesome. In fact, thank you for Little Don Juans in Naples. It's fantastic.

We got one more win that Daingerfield and Pewitt this year too....

Oompa loompa dupity Doo. Lmao dude you got me rolling.....seriously, if you have a day job..button down the hatches and get a lil further in the crack bro.

I can hardly wait to see the current staff at work.... I absolutely like Waldie's philosophy and approach to the game, but what I am anxious to see is can he gameplan like Bowman or can he make adjustments like McFarland...... In no way is this a comparison, only mentioned the names as measure to those that I feel were exceptional in the area's stated.... Although the jury is still out, I like the direction of the program under the current staff.

The run game stands out at this point, and if that continues the play action will be deadly with the speed on the perimeter.... The young QB will excel as he gains more confidence, the varsity track experience and trip to state last spring hopefully translates to the gridiron success....

Here we have references to Bowman and McFarland. Then tonight, I have already seen references to Hugg and Sardinias. Yet non of those coaches have fumbled or had a bad snap or throwed a pic yet. Neither has the new coach. I just hope y'all give him a chance. I think he may be a good one.

We will have over 250 yards rushing tomorrow night imo. Our line is stought and our rb is powerful and explosive. Our wr has 4.4 speed and if given enough touches will make some huge moves down field. Sticking with DF 34 HS 12

Fuzzy math right here....

LOL. You guys are trying so hard to talk yourselves into thinking you have a good team. Well ok. But it's just going to make it harder on you Friday. Look, HS is going to beat Dfield like Ike beat Tina! I smell cat poop and that's not good for a team that can't hold the ball more than 2 plays in a row, can't catch, and struggles to run.😉

😉

Maybe today we will find out why DF "allowed" HS to dominate that game.....

There was so much hype of DF, and to me they just looked unprepared to play, but then again, according to some folks, I don't know squat about football!!

HS was prepared, and it showed!!!

Even when the snaps were handled by DF, HS didn't allow them the edge, and can think of only a couple of plays that produced 10+ yardage!!!

Defense stuck their neck out and bowed up!!!

Congratulations to Hughes Springs. Well deserved. This one wasn't close. I hope the fans, coaches, and players enjoy it.

Still glad to be back in East Texas and here on Smoaky. Gonna try and make the most of this season, but that was ugly.