Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

I'm guessing this had something to do with it. Not sure why no one is talking about it

Daingerfield ran 40 play for minus-11 yards. Bad snaps accounted for 9 of 10 fumbles toward minus-73 yards.

Per @Mike_ETSN

Because I don't think anyone wants the Center getting his head down. He's a GREAT kid and a really good player. I feel bad for him. I believe he will regroup from this and be an all-district player.

• Like 2

I'm guessing this had something to do with it. Not sure why no one is talking about it

Daingerfield ran 40 play for minus-11 yards. Bad snaps accounted for 9 of 10 fumbles toward minus-73 yards.

Per @Mike_ETSN

Let's add the 73 to the -11..... 62 total yards still isn't very good

Lol 88. Nature boy is no Oompa Loompa lol. You just don't know. Yes I have a day job. Self employed. Love to meet ya internet tough guy/gal. Not all hate for HS. I'm a Traylor. Sure you know my cousins. We lost a good one in Glenn not to long ago. Grandad actually graduated from there in 34. You got to simmer down.

Congratulations HS Mustangs. Slot T is the bread and butter. The good folks in Dangerfield have to be a little sick today. But they gotta support the kids and I know they will. Teams learn from such outings on both sides. Love high school football.

funny thing, i wooda never thought them mustangs coulda done what they done last night, they laida whoopoing on them tigers i am shocked and confused so is Dangerfield a dumpster fire or is hughes springs gonna win state? as wise person once told me dont get too high and dont get too low off of one win but one thing i knows for sure i dont see them danferfield blow hards at all on here can dish it out but cant take it dangerfield better find themselfs a center cause those 2 or 3 that was doing it aint cutting it big boys on the line for them tigers didnt scare them mustangs any it seems

Franks, I think you are right. Bad night for a great kid, unfortunately. I think he will rebound and end up being very good. I will continue to support him and the Tigers. Get the kinks ironed out guys so you can show that you are better than that. I believe the new Coach will be good, he just needs time.

HS did a good job mixing it up on offense. Great job, Bo and Coach Barnes as well as great effort from the HS team.

Good Luck the rest of the way.

Good controlled game from HS last night. Coaching staff had their boys ready. Daingerfield's did not. Hate that the Mustangs left the spread so quick but I understand since the Tigers didn't like getting punched in the mouth 3 yards at a time.

Good controlled game from HS last night. Coaching staff had their boys ready. Daingerfield's did not. Hate that the Mustangs left the spread so quick but I understand since the Tigers didn't like getting punched in the mouth 3 yards at a time.

You must have left early, they used spread and Slot-T throughout the evening...

funny thing, i wooda never thought them mustangs coulda done what they done last night, they laida whoopoing on them tigers i am shocked and confused so is Dangerfield a dumpster fire or is hughes springs gonna win state? as wise person once told me dont get too high and dont get too low off of one win but one thing i knows for sure i dont see them danferfield blow hards at all on here can dish it out but cant take it dangerfield better find themselfs a center cause those 2 or 3 that was doing it aint cutting it big boys on the line for them tigers didnt scare them mustangs any it seems

I don't understand why DF wouldn't have just made the QB take the snap from under center.

Hats off to HS on a very good game. Dominated on both sides of the ball. I'm still gonna support my Tigers, the game I saw last night didn't reflect what I've seen during the scrimmages. I'll take my crow baked. Good luck to the Mustangs.

This is the essence of a good fan. Support your team through good and bad games and don't leave until the end of the 4th quarter.