Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

as a matter of coinsicdent i was there i will admit that the hughes springs team looked better than i have seen them in a while but i am not so sure if theyz is so good or if dangerfield just is terrible coaching didnt do nothin them kids z the ones that are playin coaches just didnt mess nothin up

So your saying we don't need any coaches in high school football? You have any specific criticism for these coaches this week? Or are you just that envious over the nice game plan and management?

Very impressive game plan and very impressive showing from HS and wish them luck the rest of the year. I was very wrong could only go on the information that I had and had seen. I only wish that the center problem would have been fixed before the game so we could at least see what we have against a very good and aggressive defense. So on to the next game, which will not be a game, Atlanta will destroy, but after that Daingerfield will be fine, they have not had a good first game in years, they will fix the problems on offense, because the defense is definitely on the right track, they played the whole game on the field and did the best they could since they had probably practiced against the spread all week. That one play to that number 1 killed them all night. We will see what this coaching staff is made of now, because these kids will not quit playing hard. Again good luck to HS and Daingerfield will be ready when the games start counting, just one game, keep working hard. I am out.

The Df coach said on the radio before the game that they were prepared for Hs to come out in the slot-t. He said they were ready and had practiced for multiple sets. I guess he was wrong.

as a matter of coinsicdent i was there i will admit that the hughes springs team looked better than i have seen them in a while but i am not so sure if theyz is so good or if dangerfield just is terrible coaching didnt do nothin them kids z the ones that are playin coaches just didnt mess nothin up

You here at the ol Bramer pen?

It was horrible man

I hate that for the kids and the coaches. And even the fans who have to tolerate it. Hopefully they put a stop to it. They need more Police officers to enforce the profanity rules and start kicking them out. And administrators to keep them out. Jmo
  • Like 1