Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Etf, I'm hearing from friends from Dfield who were some of the handful of Tiger fans that stayed past the 3rd quarter, that the fans were shouting ugly, nasty insults at their own coaches and players. Did you witness that as well?

Sadly this is why Daingerfield has gained the reputation they have over the years.

It's always a rough atmosphere in dfield. Football, baseball, it doesn't matter. Their fans get on coaches and kids in all sports. I'm not defending their actions, but I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in them raising hell during this game. That's just what they do. Go catch a little league game sometime and you'll see what I mean.

It's always a rough atmosphere in dfield. Football, baseball, it doesn't matter. Their fans get on coaches and kids in all sports. I'm not defending their actions, but I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in them raising hell during this game. That's just what they do. Go catch a little league game sometime and you'll see what I mean.

Oh I know. I witnessed a woman try to kick a coach who was sitting on a bucket, through the fence, fell and broke her ankle. Ambulance and the whole bit.....😞

Big win for HS, no doubt.

Is HS that good or D'field that bad, perhaps a little of bit both. I cant help but wonder how bad next week will be for D,field. That might get real ugly, real quick.

Talked to a few people who still want to blame it on the "new"system they have. Not wanting to give credit for the relentless defense. Great pressure. That dog won't hunt, they been taking gun snaps in Dfield for 10 years or more. I think we dominated the line of scrimmage. Sure, they made mistakes. But they didn't get much when they didn't. I know this doesn't completely answer your question, but HS is much improved over last year inmo. Especially defensively.

Just friendly advice. You are becoming annoying.

Look Bubba, you can stop replying to every post I make and pass on by, or stay and whine. But I ain't going no where. And Dfield don't need you. They were holding their own since before NB was still a door mat.
  • Like 1

Congratulations on a great win Mustangs. I wish I could have been there to see it. I have talked to friends from both Daingerfield and Hughes Springs and they all say HS played a great game and Daingerfield didn't (kind of obvious I guess). I wish I had a Hudl password to see it. Thanks to everyone for posting scores. Keep it up HS and get back on track this week Daingerfield.

Congratulations on a great win Mustangs. I wish I could have been there to see it. I have talked to friends from both Daingerfield and Hughes Springs and they all say HS played a great game and Daingerfield didn't (kind of obvious I guess). I wish I had a Hudl password to see it. Thanks to everyone for posting scores. Keep it up HS and get back on track this week Daingerfield.

I wish you could have been there too man. Hope you get to watch next year. They were leaving early in the 3rd quarter! Them Mustangs was lookin good!

Look Bubba, you can stop replying to every post I make and pass on by, or stay and whine. But I ain't going no where. And Dfield don't need you. They were holding their own since before NB was still a door mat.

This has nothing to do with DF but everything to do with you being an annoying jerk. Look when we beat DF in 2013 in the playoffs it was sweet but NB moved on. Just remember to be nice to people on your way up because you will meet them on your way down.

This has nothing to do with DF but everything to do with you being an annoying jerk. Look when we beat DF in 2013 in the playoffs it was sweet but NB moved on. Just remember to be nice to people on your way up because you will meet them on your way down.

Oh now your gonna get personal and call names like a lil sissy girl. And you wanna throw in that NB beat Dfield like that means anything? Who made you Dfield keeper? What this has to do with is you not minding your own business. But that's ok. Public forum. This is something you know nothing about. Dfield and HS talked smack long after the game when HS lost to Dfield. I'm just keeping the tradition. Now, if you don't like it, I couldnt care less. I flushed one this morning that matters more to me. Move along chump. Or keep chiming in. More the merrier.

They have the right to brag a lil. They beat us. We can talk all we want about it. I'm eating crow everytime I post this week with this ugly pony as a avatar lol. Im just looking forwarf to seeing if corrections are going to be made where we Obviously need them. We were shutout last year by Henderson but not with negative yardage. Last time we had negative yards was against nb in 2013 but we ran the 1st 2 kickoffs back for tds. Let em bump fellas.... they'll soon be eating some after Arp lays the smackdown on them Thursday.

They have the right to brag a lil. They beat us. We can talk all we want about it. I'm eating crow everytime I post this week with this ugly pony as a avatar lol. Im just looking forwarf to seeing if corrections are going to be made where we Obviously need them. We were shutout last year by Henderson but not with negative yardage. Last time we had negative yards was against nb in 2013 but we ran the 1st 2 kickoffs back for tds. Let em bump fellas.... they'll soon be eating some after Arp lays the smackdown on them Thursday.

Was a barn burner last year! I'm thinking since Tatum had y'all all giddy, and they beat Arp.....oh wait, that was just a scrimmage.😂