Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

88. The shut out was something to be proud of but 24 points won't go to far in the scheme of todays HS football teams. Yall will be a playoff team but right now being a bit more humble in your victory might save you some heart ach down the road

88. The shut out was something to be proud of but 24 points won't go to far in the scheme of todays HS football teams. Yall will be a playoff team but right now being a bit more humble in your victory might save you some heart ach down the road

We do have to convert better. Should have been 28-32 to O. We scored in every quarter. And it's all about having a little fun with our neighbors, I guess I don't expect most outsiders to understand. But I can promise you if they had won, it would be 10 times worse. We are humble. Trust me, no big heads here. Just a little pay back.

We do have to convert better. Should have been 28-32 to O. We scored in every quarter. And it's all about having a little fun with our neighbors, I guess I don't expect most outsiders to understand. But I can promise you if they had won, it would be 10 times worse. We are humble. Trust me, no big heads here. Just a little pay back.

It would have been 150 pages lol

Lol