Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Dfield would have done good in the state trackmeet if the mims kid was running they had the fastest 4x4 relay and would have competed in the sprint and mims would have won easy in the 200 heck his time from his jr yr wasn't even close to being beat

My Uncle 'would have' been my Aunt if (oh never mind you wouldn't understand)

Gladewater 'would have' beat Gilmer 'if' they'd got a good spot

Maybe you drop down to six man football, if you think 7 on 7 is important. you can add to your 17 playoff victories.

Maybe you drop down to six man football, if you think 7 on 7 is important. you can add to your 17 playoff victories.

Y'all should have scheduled some 6 man teams last couple of years. Maybe it would have been 2-9 instead of 1-9.

I heard today from a die hard Tiger fan that has seen a little practice over at the Den. He says this could be as far down at the skill positions as the Tigers have EVER been. Says the line has a little size but not much fire. Says the 8th grade is loaded though lol

With relatives in Daingerfield who's kids are involved with the athletics program I have talked to them about the Tiger football team that has been not up to Daingerfield standards the last couple of years. You throw in a new coach that was hired under a lot of parent and fan disapproval (seeing that long time assistant Coach Mason and one of the winningest coaches in Texas HS Football history Dennis Alexander were overlooked for Coach Walde whose claim to fame was a 8 win season at Woodville, I had to pull at my map on Woodville to see where it was because I have never heard of it). I see the Daingerfield Tigers somewhat in disarray as they start the season against Hughes Springs and seeing its been 50 years or better since HS has beaten them Tigers. I'm going with HS in a close one, if ever the Mustangs have a chance to beat Daingefield its this year!

hs1988,need to come watch Daingerfield practice. you will see something different than a "tiger fan" told you. The offensive and defensive line will have h s tapping out by halftime. it's funny how much smack h s can talk after not wanting to play Daingerfield for so long. I guess when the 8th grade come's up, they won't want to schedule us again.

Dnt count us out just yet bud. These boys are hungry.

I'd love nothing better than to see df across from us honestly. And that's not a shot at you but some posters from the past. No other reason.

Good luck this year. Hughes springs will be tough

I'd love nothing better than to see df across from us honestly. And that's not a shot at you but some posters from the past. No other reason.

Good luck this year. Hughes springs will be tough

No doubt it should be a good game. New systems for both teams and all new coaches for us. Kids are buying into the program so far. Positive

No doubt it should be a good game. New systems for both teams and all new coaches for us. Kids are buying into the program so far. Positive

it'll be cool till your band wagon fans jump on here. No doubt yall have studs always. Sometimes a reset button has to be hit to wake up even the greats.

it'll be cool till your band wagon fans jump on here. No doubt yall have studs always. Sometimes a reset button has to be hit to wake up even the greats.

The past 2 years prove proof of that. We'll be fine and this season should be fun. Its good when you get the old rivalries again.

7out of 9 against PP. What is your point. Games you are supposed to WIN? Hell bub, ya supposed to win em all. Apparently you have an inferiority complex and the only way you can deal with it is to lash out at your superiors. Coach and staff are proven winners. You just need to take a deep breath, pull your drawers out ya butt and come watch some games. Remember, the door is always open at the field house. Grow a pair and go on up. Be a man. Instead trashing folks behind a computer like a lil ol sissy girl. Bet you won't.

Romo is a complete waste of time..... Keyboard warrior!!!