Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

A lot of confidence, for a football team that has won nothing. We will get you home early. Your coach will be asking for a running clock by 4th quarter. Good luck on your season you will need it.

Lol. I'm hearing the Kittys will need a lot of luck just to be par with their new norm. Averaging 3 wins last 2yrs. What's worse, Tiger fan telling me they graduated the talent.lol

Nah just the ones that can't start at Daingerfield.

Lately, if you can breathe, you can start.lol

Better hope things go well, they will make the jump.lol

Your going to have to do better than Bi-District to get the good ones... lol

"Keep it rolling boys" they have had 60 years to get it rolling, and still nothing. Football is just not a h s thing, and if I'm wrong,please correct me

Its 55 but who's counting

"Keep it rolling boys" they have had 60 years to get it rolling, and still nothing. Football is just not a h s thing, and if I'm wrong,please correct me

1-9, 5-7. Relatively speaking, have had it rolling for a while. Y'all can't even handle RW Gomer. Lucky James Bowie wasn't in yalls district :)

Just putting this into perspective, in 9yrs, coach Ed and staff have 4 district titles. The school only has 4 in its history prior to that. So comparing the last 9yrs with the previous 50+,hell yea they got it rolling. Any dimwit can see that. Or should. You and HomoRoff can say what you want, but HS folks can definitely see the improvement in this program. And that's all that matters.

Wow I'm glad you can be impressed with district titles. But just what I thought. Mediocre. It's amazing how one school can have so much football history and another 6 miles down the road has none. Hmmmm

We're just better in football then they are. Its simple. They know it. We know it. Heck everyone that knows football knows it.

Wow I'm glad you can be impressed with district titles. But just what I thought. Mediocre. It's amazing how one school can have so much football history and another 6 miles down the road has none. Hmmmm

History = past. Them old ring bearers won't help you now and the only resemblance you have to your history is blue unis and an orange tiger. Sorry....but that's the truth.

We're just better in football then they are. Its simple. They know it. We know it. Heck everyone that knows football knows it.

Used to be.

History = past. Them old ring bearers won't help you now and the only resemblance you have to your history is blue unis and an orange tiger. Sorry....but that's the truth.

Used to be.

Until you beat us. It still is. You want to be the best. You got to beat the best.

I'm not saying were where we use to be, but at our worst we're still better than you at your best. Head and shoulders above when it comes to the pigskin. Facts

Lol. If you think you could have beat HS when you were 1-9, you may want to see a shrink.