Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

LK spanked HS and did not make the playoffs so anything can happen on any given night! DF won a playoff game in which HS did NOT from their HARD district with the likes of Dekalb, LK and Queen City! Queen City cried when they seen they were back in our district they was competitive your district! You can't smell cat poop over horse poop you should know that! But when it takes you 31 years before you graduate maybe you don't!

LK spanked HS and did not make the playoffs so anything can happen on any given night! DF won a playoff game in which HS did NOT from their HARD district with the likes of Dekalb, LK and Queen City! Queen City cried when they seen they were back in our district they was competitive your district! You can't smell cat poop over horse poop you should know that! But when it takes you 31 years before you graduate maybe you don't!

You should have gone with "Heinz 57"....cause you gonna need plenty of that to wash down all that crow!

I guess you would know what that taste like i don't so i will take your word on that subject...but I won't need any sauce.

Awe man...so clever, cut so deep. What a witty come back. I hope y'all play better than you talk smack. I fell asleep twice while reading your first 1000 word manifesto.

HS fans will enjoy watching the kids warm up but will lose interest soon after kickoff..

Oh I think we will enjoy much more than that. You guys know it's long over due. All RW,Prairiehill, and all those schools that thumped y'all on the year recently got their turn. Now it's HS turn to thump you on the ear and it's coming. Y'alls team couldn't even make a thread on the jockstrap of the backup quarterback on ANY of the Tiger teams that beat HS. It's over guys, get you some blue cry rags and get ready to use em cause these Hosses gonna kick the snot out them 16 Tigers.

Hey HS1988 please point out just 1 team that beat DF that HS could have beat last year?

Ruh Ruh Redwater.....You did say just one right? Cause there are others. On the other hand, Hooks,PP,LK,Arp,SH,Waskom,DK,all would have beaten y'all.

You will probably just be listen to the game on the radio so you will be asleep by halftime anyway...

I'll be there for sure. Only reason it would be on the radio is because HS is playing. Dfield ain't been on the radio since KEGG went off the air. And they been stacking hay in that building for 6yrs! 😂