Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Even with a new D'field coach and a D'field boy coaching HS, it is a blow out.

D'field 35

HS 7

Coach Ed is an HS boy. I know he came from Dfield. But he got here as fast as he could. And we are glad to have him. Great day to be alive, and a Mustang!

HS1988 you should have seen the look on yalls coaches faces when we broke in the open field. They was shaking their heads and I heard Ed say "there's no way we can keep up with their speed" lol...

I bet it was the same look on yall's face when yall turned the ball over 3 times.

Scrimmages homey... nothing more than an elevated practice. Yall just worry about Edgewood tonight. Who are they anyways? Just another cupcake team or will they compete?

Your The One That Come On Here And Said Stuff About HS Homey Ever Heard Of Angles To The Ball. I have seen alot of teams over the years that were not very fast and still be a good football team and have seen fast teams that wasn't that good.

HS1988 you should have seen the look on yalls coaches faces when we broke in the open field. They was shaking their heads and I heard Ed say "there's no way we can keep up with their speed" lol...

I heard he said "nice block COACH"......and then the other would have been blown dead for holding (everywhere). J/s....that's what I heard.

Actually what he said was, why are the 2s going first? Then he took a nap. Ain't nobody worried about no Tigers.