Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

I am not there.... I'm out of state!! But I have heard that there is some work to be done, but with all the kids switching in and out, can't get a good read.....

Just like DF having a few turnovers, HS is running a new system, gonna be a game or two to iron stuff out!!

I hope to watch the scrimmage tonight.....

All bs aside how do you think yall did in yalls scrimmage?

I was there. We have a lot of work to do. But they have some good looking kids. I will admit, I am not a fan of the spread. We will have growing pains no doubt. But they will get better weekly. Honest opinion, about what I expected. We will be fine. Edgewood scored 1. We didn't score.

I was there. We have a lot of work to do. But they have some good looking kids. I will admit, I am not a fan of the spread. We will have growing pains no doubt. But they will get better weekly. Honest opinion, about what I expected. We will be fine. Edgewood scored 1. We didn't score.

Same here with the new system, but I'm a fan of the spread. I like fast paced imo. Yall have ran the same for so long and had some success with it and the growing pains will be there for us both come the 25th.

New thing called...... Scouting!!

And I suppose no one from DF is in HS right now huh!!??

isn't it funny the Tatum guys acted like they had never seen an opponent scout......they even went on Facebook and made a post lolol..I'm like geez guys don't y'all know anything about football.

isn't it funny the Tatum guys acted like they had never seen an opponent scout......they even went on Facebook and made a post lolol..I'm like geez guys don't y'all know anything about football.

lol they really did that? Heck that's a big thing n football is scouting. I was jusy giving hs a hard time. I watch and study teams we play more than I probably should lol

You must not know is Tatum people that well.

I got to meet 2 of them today. Classy dudes and they definitely love sheagles football

Those dudes are good people.

Dang son, you exaggerate EVERYTHING. I posted the picture of Arp's van with the caption "Mmm Hmmm". So that's acting like we've never seen someone scout? Smh

Did HS abandon the slot T this year?

Abandon? That's funny, you abandon something when it doesn't work.... Even you cant be THAT guy and say the SLOT T didn't work?

Times change, athletes, change, theories change, offense change.... Welcome to the 21st century, adapt and change there sparky!!

Abandon? That's funny, you abandon something when it doesn't work.... Even you cant be THAT guy and say the SLOT T didn't work?

Times change, athletes, change, theories change, offense change.... Welcome to the 21st century, adapt and change there sparky!!

Your right about the changing of times & ringside that slot T will wear a D down faster than the spread will if its ran properly

Oh, its relevant brother!! Bet that!!

its definitely relevant to us!!! Its the most anticipated game of the year for these kids and a lot of fans. I know its at the top of my list. Week 1 HS @ DF for a 3a game it will be standing room only on both sides. Its been to long since we've played and these boys from DF are ready for this contest.