Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

I just consider the source and lmbo. This from the guy who blames a "monsoon" for laying a goose egg against Ruh Ruh Redwater.

Nope not me spanky I have not blamed it on anything...they won we lost that simple..both teams play in same weather

Ill take a 8-0 loss... How'd that 50-0 aginst Hooks feel? I bet it "stung" a lil

I will discuss "stings" with you after they they embarrass your Tigers in few weeks. But come on....RW? Well...i mean yea they were y'all district champ...who couldn't even beat the 3rd place team in our district. Lol

I will discuss "stings" with you after they they embarrass your Tigers in few weeks. But come on....RW? Well...i mean yea they were y'all district champ...who couldn't even beat the 3rd place team in our district. Lol

Are you referring to the team that beat HS by 2 TD's?

Who's gona embarrass us in a few weeks? Hooks? Good luck with that. Heard they enjoy bandwagon fans. Jump ship. Atleast you'll have a better chance at watching a winning team this year.

Who's gona embarrass us in a few weeks? Hooks? Good luck with that. Heard they enjoy bandwagon fans. Jump ship. Atleast you'll have a better chance at watching a winning team this year.

No that will be hooks embarrassing them AGAIN in a few weeks!!

• Like 1

they'll get "embarrassed" numerous times in Their first 5 games except against garrison. They might pull that 1 off

Lmao...like y'all good or something...Garrison would beat the breaks off Dfield. Y'all must think the new coach is a miracle worker. He gonna turn it around for yall? Y'all lucky yalls daddy RW ain't in there anymore. OC will take their spot though.

Lmao...like y'all good or something...Garrison would beat the breaks off Dfield. Y'all must think the new coach is a miracle worker. He gonna turn it around for yall? Y'all lucky yalls daddy RW ain't in there anymore. OC will take their spot though.

Oh HS is really good though?? We went deeper in playoffs than HS just last year so miracle will have to come from ED and that's not going to happen...HS started season really good last year but took some *** kickings when it mattered and they have not recovered yet..We will show you on the 25th who is on the upswing..

Your gona eat every word you've typed come 10:30 on the 25th. Nobody said miracle worker and u say RW is our daddy yet the 2 times they beat us in District since 2011 we beat them by 35 the 1st year in the 3rd round and we made it a week longer than they did last year. You wana talk about Daddy tho. The Tigers own whos springs. It must really suc to not have witnessed a W against us in your lifetime. That eats at u deep down inside I see lmao.... 55 years and after the 25th we'll make 56 so u can sit and marinate on that for another year. Who's your daddy? We're Your Daddy!!!! Bottom of the barrel potna. Enjoy the basement because u ain't coming out of it any time soon.

Dfield scored 2 times (one when a coach got in the way) and (one when the entire line was holding) and all of a sudden, just like that, they don't stink anymore. Y'all some funny dudes....lol

HS scored ZERO on Edgewood...Who has ever heard of Edgewood when someone mentioned football?? Lmao!! No one!

Dfield scored 2 times (one when a coach got in the way) and (one when the entire line was holding) and all of a sudden, just like that, they don't stink anymore. Y'all some funny dudes....lol

Tell your coaches to get in the way and your line to hold so you can score!!Lol

Oh HS is really good though?? We went deeper in playoffs than HS just last year so miracle will have to come from ED and that's not going to happen...HS started season really good last year but took some *** kickings when it mattered and they have not recovered yet..We will show you on the 25th who is on the upswing..

Upswing? Lol. That won't take much. Look at the district you were in.Yall will be putting for sale signs in coaches yds on the 26th.

Your gona eat every word you've typed come 10:30 on the 25th. Nobody said miracle worker and u say RW is our daddy yet the 2 times they beat us in District since 2011 we beat them by 35 the 1st year in the 3rd round and we made it a week longer than they did last year. You wana talk about Daddy tho. The Tigers own whos springs. It must really suc to not have witnessed a W against us in your lifetime. That eats at u deep down inside I see lmao.... 55 years and after the 25th we'll make 56 so u can sit and marinate on that for another year. Who's your daddy? We're Your Daddy!!!! Bottom of the barrel potna. Enjoy the basement because u ain't coming out of it any time soon.

just in case u didn't read it 88

Upswing? Lol. That won't take much. Look at the district you were in.Yall will be putting for sale signs in coaches yds on the 26th.

2 deep in the playoffs so we will go at least 3 deep this year...you wouldn't know anything about that!

HS scored ZERO on Edgewood...Who has ever heard of Edgewood when someone mentioned football?? Lmao!! No one!

Dfield 16 ain't no Edgewood, that's for sure. Again, y'all ain't done nothing. The old ring bearers can't help y'all. That ship sailed along time ago. Go from State Champs to getting owned by RW. Y'all went under a rock from embarrassment. Came out to blame Sardinia every once in a while. Then you beat a couple teams like Prairieland after going 1-9 to the same teams. Better not let it get cold under that rock....y'all will be back under there soon.:)