Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

How is their Math team's success measured? I mean they are not a member of TMSCA. Daingerfield (Jr.High)on the other hand placed 3rd at State with Queen City placing 2nd. Hughes Springs competed, but that's about it.

As far as the game, Dfield by 3 TD'S.

I have no idea. Inside joke. And no way on the 3 tds.

Nah, hughes springs band kicked football team out of it. Priorities first. Baseball. Band. One act plays. And its a toss up between,football and learning to cook corn dogs.

This pretty good. Gotta up and coming smack talker here. Much better than them other 2. Ol Heinze57 and etfinest ain't got a clue. All the smacktalkers Dfield had done moved over here to HS. They joined the multitudes. When will you?

Blah blah blah. I've served you facts after facts. Its not my fault you dont listen goof. You'll see when yall fail that test on the 25th. Hanging on hope still. Its sad actually. Probably need a hug or somethin. You'll be alright

When you gonna follow Bubba on over here? You know you don't want to stay on that sinking ship. Bring them lil Mustangs and join all ya buddies.

When you gonna follow Bubba on over here? You know you don't want to stay on that sinking ship. Bring them lil Mustangs and join all ya buddies.

You're like the ugly girl at the bar. Just won't take NO for an answer.. Tiger4Life

I ride horses. I don't follow em. Getty up bud yall are in for a heck of a ride!!!

• Like 1

After getting a scouting report sounds like I'll be eating crow on this one. But till the Tigers prove it I'm not gonna jump on their bang wagon just yet.

The Arp bus left early. HS looked better in the live portion driving down to the 3rd line and stalling out. Wasn't great but moved the ball well. Control portion did not look good JJ.lol. But my scouting report on Dfield was they had 2 runs and not much else. Other than coughing up the ball regularly.

The Arp bus left early. HS looked better in the live portion driving down to the 3rd line and stalling out. Wasn't great but moved the ball well. Control portion did not look good JJ.lol. But my scouting report on Dfield was they had 2 runs and not much else. Other than coughing up the ball regularly.

I heard the trophies are all polished up now. The Quarterback club will let all the Tiger blowhards have their pick made with em for 10 bucks. Smh

$3 mandatory donation. You can come too. We'll let you hold 1. Because, well, you'll actually never have one for yourselves. I'll even donate the 3 bucks for ya.
  • Like 1

I heard the trophies are all polished up now. The Quarterback club will let all the Tiger blowhards have their pic made with em for 10 bucks. Smh

Throw in an extra $5 and they might let the little ponies take a pic so that it could like y'all won them.