Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

We have newer trophy in our case they give you one for each round of playoffs but sure you knew that with ur awesome playoff success!

Now you got the wife coming up with your smack. Too many correctly spelled words is a dead give away for you Dfield boys.

What I wanna know is how much yall had to give ol Bryan to get em out tha pawn shop?

Go on down there and buy them to put in y'all trophy case, so that it could look like they're yours. Only thing is they would have the Tigers engraved on them.

Only chance hs has is if daingerfield makes a bunch of mistakes and we have good senior leadership so that won't happen!

If that helps you sleep, by all means, keep telling yourself that. Sounds like lining up excuses to me. Typical of Dfield posters. I can't wait until y'all start in on Mr Clean though. Won't be long. Hope is just renting a room behind Topps or something easy to get out from under.

Have better senior leadership dude and as juniors they played 1 more game than ur team lmao!

You mean they lost one more....

They got there and got that trophy you want! Lol! No excuses we don't need them but u will need that heinz57 for that crow!

She must have went to sleep....back to the same ol tired stuff. And BTW, between you and Simon, in a spelling contest, my money on Simon.lol

You say same old poop and think u funny..only thing we can go by is history of the 2 schools and df has plenty and hs has none..u can't even say that u personally have witnessed ur team beating mine! Lol

You say same old poop and think u funny..only thing we can go by is history of the 2 schools and df has plenty and hs has none..u can't even say that u personally have witnessed ur team beating mine! Lol