Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Asking a Dad if their kid is any good?? LOL, sounds like a no brainer to me!!

But i reckon he IS good, otherwise wouldn't be startin.....

I'm one that would actually say if he wasn't but he's good and he does start both ways! Just hope he stays healthy and have a fun senior year!

But is he D1?

He is 6' 225lbs and works out twice a day so he will be a great high school player and then whatever he wants to do but he has told me that he just wants to play ball in high school and then probably done with sports and concentrate on his degree!

In the words of finest. Shots Fired. That and +1 are his go to replies

+1 means I like what they said smurfette and I've said "shots fired" 2 or 3 times I think. Your go to is always the same ole lame stuff. Bring your A game against me sweetheart. If not, I'll make you wish you never commented on here. Thanks for all the love. You make me famous ;)

+1 means I like what they said smurfette and I've said "shots fired" 2 or 3 times I think. Your go to is always the same ole lame stuff. Bring your A game against me sweetheart. If not, I'll make you wish you never commented on here. Thanks for all the love. You make me famous ;)

I know WTH +1 and +100 means. Take your schooling on over to Daingerfield Tech. You ain't running me off but I guess try whatever gets your rocks off.

• Like 1

I know WTH +1 and +100 means. Take your schooling on over the Daingerfield Tech. You ain't running me off but I guess try whatever gets your rocks off.

For a lady you have a vulgar mouth :o

Keep entertaining me ma'am or sir or whatever u really are... Stay positive. Dont hang your heads just yet. It'll all be over before you know it my lil pony.