Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Why pay $5 when you know what's fixing to happen..

Not the money, you just don't want to see what's coming. I don't blame you. Gonna be a historical year for the Tigers. First team in 50yrs to lose to HS. Lmao! I can't wait.

Our O-line will make holes big enough to drive a Mack truck through. Right it down ole buddy

Big enough to fumble through is what you meant....

Not the money, you just don't want to see what's coming. I don't blame you. Gonna be a historical year for the Tigers. First team in 50yrs to lose to HS. Lmao! I can't wait.

Big enough to fumble through is what you meant....

I know what's coming homie and so do you but we can keep playing like you have a chance this is fun...

Ummm....NO....not gonna happen ol buddy. I love yalls enthusiasm, but let's be real. Tigers will stink it up again this year.

Only thing that stunk was that horse poop that got knocked out of y'all late in the season and the 1ST round of the playoffs lmao!

I know what's coming homie and so do you but we can keep playing like you have a chance this is fun...

If the FALSE bravado makes you feel better, keep it up. You know y'all got a weak chance at best. Not even as good as last year I'm hearing. More like the 1-9 team.

Etf, I heard from a pretty reliable source that you will attend MANY HS games on Thursday and prolly be moving over to HS soon.

I'll definitely support my family on Thursdays. Its him I'll root for and what he does. The other 10 out there I have no attachment too. I'm super proud of the young man he's becoming. His choice. His life. So enough about my family. Should I start airing yalls dirty laundry? Those reliable sources you have stay in my inbox. How do u think I know who all yall are. Keep digging. Yalls graves getting deaper and easier to dig with all this rain anyways. I hope I answered your question yet again. It was back on or around 40 pages ago.

I smell Tiger poop.....get on down there and clean out that longjump pit/litter box. Tell the lil Kittys it won't be that bad. Maybe they will get the bowels firmed up and stop that stench....

Glad you listening to your source you are in for a big shock...

Not hardly....

I'll definitely support my family on Thursdays. Its him I'll root for and what he does. The other 10 out there I have no attachment too. I'm super proud of the young man he's becoming. His choice. His life. So enough about my family. Should I start airing yalls dirty laundry? Those reliable sources you have stay in my inbox. How do u think I know who all yall are. Keep digging. Yalls graves getting deaper and easier to dig with all this rain anyways. I hope I answered your question yet again. It was back on or around 40 pages ago.

I'll never move there either.

So....is that a yes? Look forward to having you Gomer.

I smell Tiger poop.....get on down there and clean out that longjump pit/litter box. Tell the lil Kittys it won't be that bad. Maybe they will get the bowels firmed up and stop that stench....

Not hardly....

I know it won't be a shock for you...you know and you just getting your licks in while you can..

I know it won't be a shock for you...you know and you just getting your licks in while you can..

Lol. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you really do believe these lil Tigers are even a shadow of the past. Sad....

You say we've only won 6 games in the past 2 years, yet did YOUR team put any of those 16 loses on us? Heck naw. I could care less about last year or the year before that. Wow we had 2 bad season. Y'all have had dozens of miserable and disappointing seasons.

Y'all are catching up fast bro ham.....lmao

You say we've only won 6 games in the past 2 years, yet did YOUR team put any of those 16 loses on us? Heck naw. I could care less about last year or the year before that. Wow we had 2 bad season. Y'all have had dozens of miserable and disappointing seasons.

2 deep last year is hardly a horrible season..they didn't go 2 deep and you would think they won it all..

2 deep last year is hardly a horrible season..they didn't go 2 deep and you would think they won it all..

You are missing the point I think. Never said we were great. Just entertaining to see these ol Tiger fans with dreams of ring bearers of lore struggle to admit they are middle of the road now. How many 1-9 and 5-6 seasons will it take to sink in? I'm thinking 4-5 sub .500 in a row.lol