Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

You are missing the point I think. Never said we were great. Just entertaining to see these ol Tiger fans with dreams of ring bearers of lore struggle to admit they are middle of the road now. How many 1-9 and 5-6 seasons will it take to sink in? I'm thinking 4-5 sub .500 in a row.lol

so your 6-5 record from last year and an exit in the 1st round has convinced you that you will beat us because we went 5-7 and lost in the 2nd round?? Who's missing the point here?? The year we went 1-9 y'all were pretty good for your standards think only lost a couple games...so then you go DOWN to 6-5 and we go UP to 5-7 so yes that's an up swing gomer..and we play 10 games dude so 4-5 not happening...more like 8-2 and then 3 or 4 deep in playoffs..

Ok....our numbers are growing every year with or without you. Just wanted to be cordial.

Your gona see what its like as a bigger school too. No talent = No titles. My bad, yall haven't even done that being small. Enjoy the big numbers goof. The W column will get smaller and smaller from here on out.

Your gona see what its like as a bigger school too. No talent = No titles. My bad, yall haven't even done that being small. Enjoy the big numbers goof. The W column will get smaller and smaller from here on out.

You crack me up with that Big Small stuff our Small district would have skull drug your powder puff district all over east Texas. Get real....

so your 6-5 record from last year and an exit in the 1st round has convinced you that you will beat us because we went 5-7 and lost in the 2nd round?? Who's missing the point here?? The year we went 1-9 y'all were pretty good for your standards think only lost a couple games...so then you go DOWN to 6-5 and we go UP to 5-7 so yes that's an up swing gomer..and we play 10 games dude so 4-5 not happening...more like 8-2 and then 3 or 4 deep in playoffs..

Dfield 2016=sub .500. Mark it down. I bet OC finishes higher in your district......

I will take that bet...Skeeter already going to have to pawn one of them gold teeth to pay me..Lol

Skeeter said you skeered to bet anything of PRIDE value....something about a shirt. The one you had on today would look nice on Sr night.lol

Skeeter said you skeered to bet anything of PRIDE value....something about a shirt. The one you had on today would look nice on Sr night.lol

Just ANOTHER bs statement form a HS guy i told him make it light on himself and offered to double what we already had so dream on i'm not scared..

You crack me up with that Big Small stuff our Small district would have skull drug your powder puff district all over east Texas. Get real....

Last year, maybe. You obviously have no clue about football around east tx. Other then scheduling cake walks in years past. Sub par? I find it amusing that 2 down years and we're these cake walks in your eyes lol... Is that the only reason Ed scheduled us this year? You'll soon find out that was a mistake.

Dado is getting ready to leave work. It will be at least an hour before he talks the better half out of her smartphone. ETF is looking in the HS "house for sale" section of the Bee. Log is waiting for Dado to slow down so he can jump on the strap. Y'all are a rag tag bunch o hot mess.lol. I'm going take this opportunity to take a nap....:)

• Like 1

Last year, maybe. You obviously have no clue about football around east tx. Other then scheduling cake walks in years past. Sub par? I find it amusing that 2 down years and we're these cake walks in your eyes lol... Is that the only reason Ed scheduled us this year? You'll soon find out that was a mistake.

The champion of your district beat you 50-0 and still lost in 1st round! Our champion lost too so that being said PP was the best team in both districts if that's all you take into consideration they went the deepest and we was next..

Dado is getting ready to leave work. It will be at least an hour before he talks the better half out of her smartphone. ETF is looking in the HS "house for sale" section of the Bee. Log is waiting for Dado to slow down so he can jump on the strap. Y'all are a rag tag bunch o hot mess.lol. I'm going take this opportunity to take a nap.... :)

Just remember to keep DF out of your dreams you will wake up soiled...

Been trying schedule Dfield for a while (some over there won't admit it). Im thinking you feel like scheduling regular whippings to the likes of Gilmer JV and 2nd string is some how better than scheduling a whipping against HS. Last 2 yrs would have been pretty ugly for the Tigers. Coaches knew losses to HS would be the last straw. He knew that the Lore followers do not understand grossly diminishing talent levels. So he kept scheduling whippings to Atlanta and such. This year. Prolly 50/50 chance.