Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

Since you're talking history remember those Six Championship trophies that you hate hearing about...... All the venom you nags slobber won't tarnish them at all......

Nope. I don't hate hearing about them at all. How much pt they gonna get Thursday Bubba? That's right, none. They can shine like the twinkle in mr. cleans eye, but ain't gonna have any impact on this team or this game.

Y'all talk awful big, but the troof is....we smell

that there is that pony poop after it gets wet, thanks to all the rain we got now dont track that generic stuff over here into tiger stadium, we will have to charge you 25 to get in the game and 18 just to see it from the fence row

that there is that pony poop after it gets wet, thanks to all the rain we got now dont track that generic stuff over here into tiger stadium, we will have to charge you 25 to get in the game and 18 just to see it from the fence row

Um...ok. after you math wizards shake out the numbers, maybe you can add a porta potty or 2 to help keep the lines down.

Um...ok. after you math wizards shake out the numbers, maybe you can add a porta potty or 2 to help keep the lines down.

yall wont be there long enough to worry about the bathrooms, end of 2nd quarter yall gonna be headed to topps to get a drank or 2 to ease the pain, topps has restrooms or pee cans as you may prefer

Nope. I don't hate hearing about them at all. How much pt they gonna get Thursday Bubba? That's right, none. They can shine like the twinkle in mr. cleans eye, but ain't gonna have any impact on this team or this game.

It's called a pedigree, grasshopper..... Once you've achieved greatness, it's easy to believe that you can do it again..... I wouldn't expect you to understand, you'll just have to trust us on this one.... Hahaha

It's called a pedigree, grasshopper..... Once you've achieved greatness, it's easy to believe that you can do it again..... I wouldn't expect you to understand, you'll just have to trust us on this one.... Hahaha

Right now you got a 1-9 mutt on your pedigree Bubba. Gonna be hard to breed that one out. 😂

yall wont be there long enough to worry about the bathrooms, end of 2nd quarter yall gonna be headed to topps to get a drank or 2 to ease the pain, topps has restrooms or pee cans as you may prefer

At least Topps got indoor plumbing......

We don't mind a runt in the litter every now and again, but tell me, how does it feel to have nothing but runts a no champions......

Runt in a litter is one thing. But when Daddy of the litter was a runt...you got problems. Which is what you have now. A whole line of dogs that won't hunt. Maybe pedigree building is not your thing Bubba. Go back to your throne and think of a better metaphor that fits your intellect. We just kinda check back with you every once in a while. 😂

Runt in a litter is one thing. But when Daddy of the litter was a runt...you got problems. Which is what you have now. A whole line of dogs that won't hunt. Maybe pedigree building is not your thing Bubba. Go back to your throne and think of a better metaphor that fits your intellect. We just kinda check back with you every once in a while. 😂

Intellect from someone who's entire conversation is conjecture..... You speak of the future as if you have a crystal ball, but somehow you always end up being wrong..... That metaphor was way over your head bubba, stick to trying to predict the future.....

Intellect from someone who's entire conversation is conjecture..... You speak of the future as if you have a crystal ball, but somehow you always end up being wrong..... That metaphor was way over your head bubba, stick to trying to predict the future.....

You do realize that you make absolutely no sense right? Did someone take your crayons?

Matter of fact, you are swinging way above your weight class junior, seeing as how we know that pony grandpa, dad and son have never tasted the thrill of victory..... Although the agony of defeat should be quite familiar....

So....another history lesson about the old ring bearers of lore. I bet you are the buck tooth guy in the 1983 vid. Yee Haw. Well, I hate to tell ya, but them days are LONG gone bub. How did that 1-9 taste? Did that taste like a trophy? Hmmm...Mr. Ringtown? Here, you seem to be a tad on the slow side. Looky here pup, Dfield is to football as Detroit is to automobiles.

So....another history lesson about the old ring bearers of lore. I bet you are the buck tooth guy in the 1983 vid. Yee Haw. Well, I hate to tell ya, but them days are LONG gone bub. How did that 1-9 taste? Did that taste like a trophy? Hmmm...Mr. Ringtown? Here, you seem to be a tad on the slow side. Looky here pup, Dfield is to football as Detroit is to automobiles.

Dadof57, add this guy to the drop list. Lmao

Salty much..... Hahaha.... It's completely evident that you are one of those crab in a bucket types, low achievements, so you try and pull everyone back to your level.... Too late Rudy, the trophies are here to stay..... And to add, I hope that HS can win a trophy in badminton, frisbee or maybe softball because we know football is not your fortay...... Tigers continue the domination of nags.

You do realize that you make absolutely no sense right? Did someone take your crayons?

Smart people always sound crazy to someone who is dumb, so I'll excuse your lack of intellect..... I understand that most of the saltiness comes from years or physical abuse ( by the hands of the Tigers) try counseling bubba.......