Week 1: Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

Horns85

Who wins  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Would you like your crow fried?
    • Would you like your crow baked

I'm just glad that you and your superstar status of keyboard killer , stoops down to my level and replies to my inferior blog posts!!

You sir, are a credit to your craft and just hope and pray that one day I can reach your elevated status!!!

Football genius.... so a football player has never been helped up once his tail has been whooped and had his face in the turf or grass????? Yep, thanks for the school there Lloyd Christmas!!

Of course you can help them up...but what I said is you would see Da BACK of their jersey gomer..but anyway talking football with you is useless you don't have a clue...The shows you watch should've told me that!

You know nothing about pride look it up in that new dictionary...

Pride for Tigers, yah youre right i know nothing about pride when it comes to Tiger and DF together!!!

Neither does class and dignity!!!

BTW the new dictionary isn't a real big book, just has pages of old dusty trophies in it!!! Doesn't help much after high school!!!

Pride for Tigers, yah youre right i know nothing about pride when it comes to Tiger and DF together!!!

Neither does class and dignity!!!

BTW the new dictionary isn't a real big book, just has pages of old dusty trophies in it!!! Doesn't help much after high school!!!

Like I said you have no clue...the more you talk the more your class and dignity shows! Trust me we will be fine without your pride and support...good luck in baseball!

Like I said you have no clue...the more you talk the more your class and dignity shows! Trust me we will be fine without your pride and support...good luck in baseball!

LOL....

Gotcha!!

HS will for sure have the last laugh!!!

DISCLAIMER........

NO numbers or kids were specifically mentioned in the posting of this message so as to not offend anyone!!!

LOL....

Gotcha!!

HS will for sure have the last laugh!!!

DISCLAIMER........

NO numbers or kids were specifically mentioned in the posting of this message so as to not offend anyone!!!

Keep trying bud won't happen you have learned your lesson...

Keep trying bud won't happen you have learned your lesson...

LOL sure did!!

Lesson learned!!

you got your point across, and man i was put in my place, thank you so much for the verbal spanking, and firm reminder of WHO i was talking to, almost got myself in trouble!!!

********* no number or player was called out in the posting of this blog******************************

LOL sure did!!

Lesson learned!!

you got your point across, and man i was put in my place, thank you so much for the verbal spanking, and firm reminder of WHO i was talking to, almost got myself in trouble!!!

********* no number or player was called out in the posting of this blog******************************

You're welcome!

I can say solemnly and without malice, if I had to live in Dfield and be a part of that community and school to see my school win anything at any sport. I'd forfiet my chance. You see, Dfield doesn't have the market cornered for pride. As I have said a time or 3. Football is all you poor slaps have left in the 6fo5. And it's gone. At least lately. And no one sees any sign of a resurgence but you hangers oners. Apparently most in and out of Dfield agree, hence the mass exodus. The trophies are nice. Congrats on those goes to the guys who won them. But at the end of the day, it's just a piece of plastic, and your still living in the remnants of a dumpster fire. And after Thursday, you won't even have SDC to boast on. At least you can come on here and whine about how the coach don't know the kids abilities and all that talent was looking left on the bench. Just like you did the last 2 miserable years.😂

• Like 1