Elysian Fields @ Redwater.

1jacket

Yeah, I was just stating my opinion and didn't mention any names because I was not trying to down a kid. And I was not downing the season. My kids are long gone from EF so I don't have any skin in the game to be mad about not playing qb. What was your take on the scrimmage? What worked? I was not there but I heard a different perspective than yours. And I didn't say anything about the tragedy that occurred in the Spring. That has zero to do with my post.

Guest Onmyway

Yeah, I was just stating my opinion and didn't mention any names because I was not trying to down a kid. And I was not downing the season. My kids are long gone from EF so I don't have any skin in the game to be mad about not playing qb. What was your take on the scrimmage? What worked? I was not there but I heard a different perspective than yours. And I didn't say anything about the tragedy that occurred in the Spring. That has zero to do with my post.

say homie it's all good, EF will do just fine with out you and whoever told you different, I don't care if we go 0-10 I will not let you down our program are our kids. I wish you would change you name from DeBerry jacket to jacket hater because you have no faith in our kids are program haters going to hate.

deBerry, jacket don't start downing Our season before it starts, its people like you that turn a good thing into something bad, those boys that's playing for EF don't need this mess this season we are very happy to have Logan back as our quarterback our pass happy offense will be just fine we loss a very special kid and a fan this spring ps. If you would have come to mineola this pass Friday you would have seen our little pass offense with a quarterback that hasn't played quarterback in a year work I think your mad because your son did not play quarterback like you thought he should have

Well said onmyway and good job of standing up for your guys program.

I was always taught if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. I don't really understand the reasoning with that guys post. Good luck- no- great blessings on the season. Hopefully you guys have a great season and it helps to heal some hearts in the ef community.

No disrespect to the kid, but I find it hard to believe a kid that hasn't played the qb position in a year is going to help out at qb in a pass happy offense.

Logan is a very talented athletic QB that's gonna prove you wrong but c'mon this is bad timing to be critical about an EF player, I know I've said my share of criticism but its been mostly about coaching but not at the kids and they're gonna need all the support from us to keep their heads up and to play hard for their two fallen brothers that's gonna be hard enough alone to deal with on the field cause believe me I've experience that feeling myself on the field back in 88 when I lost my brother so with that being said just give Logan a chance

Hey guys, let's start this season off right, I loss my boy on March,26 that day change my life forever, and these kid that are still hurt from it, so to whoever that decided to post something negative about one of them and their performance on a football field, from a scrimmage, need to think twice before they get on smoaky and start judging coaches and kid, (grindingfor5)🐝💪🏽

• Like 2

Logan is a very talented athletic QB that's gonna prove you wrong but c'mon this is bad timing to be critical about an EF player, I know I've said my share of criticism but its been mostly about coaching but not at the kids and they're gonna need all the support from us to keep their heads up and to play hard for their two fallen brothers that's gonna be hard enough alone to deal with on the field cause believe me I've experience that feeling myself on the field back in 88 when I lost my brother so with that being said just give Logan a chance

Just from last season Logan was a little behind on the run option that Waskom uses, but he can still sling that ball and most likely would have been Waskom's starting QB if he had stayed. If you give Logan the time he can pick you apart and is pretty darn fast. He was a great addition last year and a very good addition for EF this year.

Just from last season Logan was a little behind on the run option that Waskom uses, but he can still sling that ball and most likely would have been Waskom's starting QB if he had stayed. If you give Logan the time he can pick you apart and is pretty darn fast. He was a great addition last year and a very good addition for EF this year.

Thank You LSUTIGERS! Was not trying to criticize the kid. I don't know him to criticize him. I hope they go 10-0, but I also don't wear black and orange colored glasses either.

You say something negative about this kids passing ability that you don't know of on this football team and that's still mourning the death of two teammates and you say you don't know him but you hope they go 10-0 smh, man just let that kid ball plz none of them don't need to hear what they can't do for their team and really they don't need to read it either....all I'm saying is that its just bad timing for that kind of statement about any kid on this team.

Thank You LSUTIGERS! Was not trying to criticize the kid. I don't know him to criticize him. I hope they go 10-0, but I also don't wear black and orange colored glasses either.

That comment was out of the blue. Why even say anything if It wasn't even a topic being discussed. The season hasn't even started so why be negative towards your own coach and qb. Be positive and say "I hope we run the ball more this year and I hope this kid can make a difference for us because I love me some jacket football!!" Unless you just got a axe to grind and deep down you are rooting for the team to fail. In which case maybe it's time to root for a new team. Be a wildcat fan.

Guest Onmyway

I'm still trying to figure out how people think this is criticism?

EF, season hasn't started yet and he's already giving his disrespectful opinion about what they can and can't do. These kids has loss a teammate, friend, brother, this spring I know there hurting and Don't need no one to judge them, EF has took their bumps and bruises the last few year. I hope they can start giving them back out,so the haters can have more to hate on. (Gringingfor5)🐝💪🏽