Make up your own East Texas District

lobo1982

bi district lufkin vs lobo. 07 and 84 were silent. I was rooting for Longview so that probably had something to do with it lol.

That's a lie. 84 came up and literally started talking to you right in your face.

Nothing from you.

• Like 1

Ugh never did that .

That is BS! I walked right up to your face, while you and you partner looked at me crazy. You sat right on the same row as JB and 73, right behind my family. 07 and Mavchamp were there on my row, also. JeeeeeZzzzz! JB even told me to be nice. I don't know how you can deny me! See JB what being nice gets ya? 😑😑

GO LOBOS!

That is BS! I walked right up to your face, while you and you partner looked at me crazy. You sat right on the same row as JB and 73, right behind my family. 07 and Mavchamp were there on my row. JeeeeeZzzzz! JB even told me to be nice. I don't know how you can deny me! 😑😑

GO LOBOS!

Oh really??

You're right, except for Evadale this year. Only two decent teams in our District are Evadale and Iola. I see y'all have Kirbyville on your schedule. Not sure what they have this year, but they usually field a pretty good team. Ought to be a good test.

Good Luck this season!

Yeah, as they should, they are a helluva lot bigger school than we are!

Little School District:

Tatum

White Oak

Spring Hill

Harmony

Jefferson

Sabine

Rivalries every week somewhere. I feel like i'm looking at White Oaks schedule from a couple years back.

That would be a black and blue district for sure.

Yeah, as they should, they are a helluva lot bigger school than we are!

Much bigger. I checked them out. Went 10-2 last year. Have only 7 starters back. Three O and four D. Still, they'll have a lot to chose from. If you go, to the game, hope you can post quarterly scores. I think it'll be a good one.

Much bigger. I checked them out. Went 10-2 last year. Have only 7 starters back. Three O and four D. Still, they'll have a lot to chose from. If you go, to the game, hope you can post quarterly scores. I think it'll be a good one.

Yeah I will be!

• Like 1