Make up your own East Texas District

lobo1982

That's a lie. 84 came up and literally started talking to you right in your face.

Nothing from you.

That is BS! I walked right up to your face, while you and you partner looked at me crazy. You sat right on the same row as JB and 73, right behind my family. 07 and Mavchamp were there on my row, also. JeeeeeZzzzz! JB even told me to be nice. I don't know how you can deny me! See JB what being nice gets ya?

GO LOBOS!

I remember that like it was yesterday and there were pleasantries exchanged.

@ 84... you were the one that notice him and his friend..... smh.... selective memory loss on his part, I guess.

• Like 3

The day I think Waskom could be Marshall..... in their worst season in memory (2012) is the day I become a Houston Texans fan.

NOT HAPPENING.

My District:

Texas High

Marshall

Longview

Hallsville

Pine Tree

John Tyler

Tyler Lee

Lufkin

Nacogdoches

Basically the historic 5A district. Wouldn't be opposed to adding Jax or WH to that list for giggles.

If I still worked there my dream district would be:

Marshall

Hallsville

Longview

Carthage

Elysian Fields

Waskom

Jefferson

That final spot could literally be ANYONE within a 40 minute drive from Marshall... I hated getting back at 1AM from Sulphur Springs and Mt Pleasant etc... But thats just for personal reasons, not really entertainment value...

You ain't gotta lie Lion, you ain't gotta lie..

In the years that you have known me, do I come across as someone scared of a face to face meeting? Hell, that is how I met 07 face to face the first time. Oh well, life goes on. If I see him again at a game I will have to think up a more memorable way to address him. SMH! 🙄

GO LOBOS!

In the years that you have known me, do I come across as someone scared of a face to face meeting?

GO LOBOS!

Heck no! Well...maybe if it was Tobin after that Lp vs lobo thread last season....lmao. Definitely not the troll from Henderson though.

Never did I would have like to meet you but you were on the other side. Anyways wasn't my first lobo game and definitely not the last. I usually try to attend the best game available when Henderson is on a bye, playing someone terrible, or far away .

somebody playing that's terrible...you must not attend any Henderson games then huh?
  • Like 1

Never said you were scared lol. You just gave me the I am watching you sign and that was it. I did however have a good time and was disappointed I didn't talk to y'all. I wasn't sure who anyone was and next time I will introduce myself lol.

So see......you did know who I was!

At ANY game that is not at Lobo Stadium, we all sit together. You will meet us all at one time. 1 for all; all for 1! Gotta L💚VE my Lobo family!

GO LOBOS!

Or Superior in Shreveport...LP fans know how that turns out very well...lol

JB WAS trying to help me be kinder and gentler, but I think I have brought him down instead of him bringing me up. 🙄

I will not make any scenes in a restaurant.

I will not make any scenes in a restaurant.

I will not make any scenes in........

Nevermind!

Go Lobos!

The only other team that will be able to compete year after year would be Lee. Kilgore could play with them some years.

Chapel hill and Whitehouse make some make some noise Sounds. If they all had the same amount of students in their school and on the sidelines to pull from what would be the out come then?

Chapel hill and Whitehouse make some make some noise Sounds. If they all had the same amount of students in their school and on the sidelines to pull from what would be the out come then?

In my best Gary Coleman voice...What you talking bout Willis?