District 9-3A (D-I)

player73

What receiver are you talking about?

You know.....I dont want to throw a guy under the bus where I dont know the whole story but from what ive heard from. Buddy of mine whos dad is on the board overe there he can't play at the moment but i bet the new Coach will give him another chance just like Rhodes did multiple times.

Go to practice see the smith kid isnt there

I really believe this is the year that Malakoff breaks through with a really deep run. Driskell has been competing well since he got there. But this is easily the most complete team he has put on the field. Most of the skill position players are back from last year's team. They are a very experienced and confident group. The lines will be larger and deeper than in the recent past. The Tigers had some nice off-season move-ins and are getting some talented players moving up. They know they have a target on their backs with the high preseason rankings, and nobody seems to be paying it much attention. This team just has a different feel about it. And getting the Teague game at home is huge. When you look at the big picture, the pieces just seem to be coming together for the Tigers this season.

I think there may be some mix up there. He has been at every practice I have been to and played Saturday in the intrasquad.

Maybe wrong kid but definitely a WR. An i wonder how long smith last without Rhoades balling him out. Maybe new guy going to do the same hopefully he is growing up.

Think malakoff is lined up for a deep run, and tougher non district and a couple of tougher district foes (Groesbeck and west) will help them prepare for playoffs and according to poles and being at home many give them the edge against Teague. Hopefully we can help each other prepare for a deep run

• Like 1

Malakoff and Kerens only got to scrimmage for about 30 minutes before the weather shut things down. But it was not competitive. Malakoff did whatever they wanted. They will get a much better idea of where they stand when they scrimmage Sunnyvale this week.

While it is early in the season but to hear of a shutout of a talented potent Malakoff team is great news to us in the Vale. Thanks for the update. We are looking to improve on last years run and going thru the tough ETX teams is a way to prepare.

Stay safe.

Heard Elkhart struggled with Crockett. Thought there was some really good things with the Lions today, there are plenty of things to work on aswell. Couple of big hits, good runs and catches. Very young but lots of energy out there

Elkhart played a really good Arp team close. Elkhart has a few athletes who can play. i'm just going to say, teams in this district can't sleep on Elkhart. Do i think they can beat the likes of Malakoff and Teague? No, but they will run with them for most of the game.

Believe during controlled session the score was 2-2. The live quarter it was 1-1. Elkhart had 3 big 4th down stops and scored at the buzzer on a beautiful touchdown throw. Looked pretty good.

Elkhart played a really good Arp team close. Elkhart has a few athletes who can play. i'm just going to say, teams in this district can't sleep on Elkhart. Do i think they can beat the likes of Malakoff and Teague? No, but they will run with them for most of the game.

Believe during controlled session the score was 2-2. The live quarter it was 1-1. Elkhart had 3 big 4th down stops and scored at the buzzer on a beautiful touchdown throw. Looked pretty good.

I picked them last in our district but maybe I need to move them up a few spots

Teague at Caldwell - Teague by 17
Bullard at Malakoff - Malakoff by 14
Eustace at Scurry-Rosser- Scurry-Rosser by 14
Shelbyville at Elkhart - Shelbyville by 10
Frankston at Westwood - Westwood by 7
West at Rockdale - Rockdale by 10
McGregor at Groesbeck - McGregor by 14
Godley at Whitney - Godley by 14

Teague at Caldwell - Teague by 17

Bullard at Malakoff - Malakoff by 14

Eustace at Scurry-Rosser- Scurry-Rosser by 14

Shelbyville at Elkhart - Shelbyville by 10

Frankston at Westwood - Westwood by 7

West at Rockdale - Rockdale by 10

McGregor at Groesbeck - McGregor by 14

Godley at Whitney - Godley by 14

I've been saying that the Caldwell game was going to be the hardest game this season for us until I watched both their scrimmages on hudl.