Daingerfield/Tatum/Jefferson Scrimmage

EastTxFinest

Hey you Jefferson and DF fans, I sell Fresh Louisiana Gulf Shrimp. Fresh, never been frozen. 16-20 count extra large for $8/lb, gonna be bringing some with me to the scrimmage. Y'all come holler at me towards the end of the scrimmage and check them out and getcha some. My number is in my signature at the bottom.

• Like 1

Hey you Jefferson and DF fans, I sell Fresh Louisiana Gulf Shrimp. Fresh, never been frozen. 16-20 count extra large for $8/lb, gonna be bringing some with me to the scrimmage. Y'all come holler at me towards the end of the scrimmage and check them out and getcha some. My number is in my signature at the bottom.

Deal. Be looking you up.

Deal. Be looking you up.

Might bring in some 10-15 counts as well for $8/lb....I don't jack my price up for the jumbos. Anybody interested can text me so I have their number and I will send them some pics of the shrimp that I been getting so they know what size they are. 903-331-3017

I hate it, but I'm gonna have to miss it due to inservice responsibilities (starting school year #41), but I do see where there is a very good chance of rain on Saturday ... and after days of banging on each other, I'm sure the coaches wanted to get this first test in ....

Will be interesting to see how quickly the Pride of Tatum will pick up the offensive and defensive change ... change can be finicky at first. Doing a little East Texas Pondering this morning about what that means.

The Paradigm of Change.

When you are standing on the top on one mountain, and look over and want to get to the next mountain - which happens to be very much higher than the one you are standing on - then when you start your journey to get there there's a pretty good chance that you're going to encounter a valley in between.

How deep and wide that valley IS ultimately depends upon a lot of factors – both tangible and intangible – some within your control and some not. Regardless, there is one thing that is for certain: to reach your goal of getting to the next mountain level, you will have spend some time journeying downward before you get to begin your trek upward. And it can sometimes take time before the related techniques, skills, and mindset evolve from adaptive to habitual.

In reality, no matter who are where you are at any given time or place, the road to success ALWAYS runs UPHILL – if not, anyone could get there and it would mean nothing … And the only comfortable alternative is to stay and be happy with who you are, what you are, and where you are. But if you plan to be better than you are now, then you're probably going to have to be willing to do something better than what you are doing. No one ever said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it in the end.

In the real world, I'm sure EAGLES would find it be much easier to nest on the ground or on the lowest branches of the forest - but instead they chose to build their nests in the very top of the tallest trees and rockiest mountains. They do this despite the fact that, as a result, their nest must be built infinitely stronger to withstand the stress and strain when the strong storm winds begin to blow. Then why do they do it? Because they would rather soar in the sky than just perch on a limb with most of the rest of the birds.

Sure would like to be there ...