Rusk @ Center (week 1)

riders88

Eagles vs Roughriders  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Center shut Kirbyville down today in scrimmage. Kirbyville only converted one first down the whole game if I remember right(correct me if I'm wrong). Centers first play from scrimmage, Kyle parks broke for 80 yard td. Thrown 3 Tds and running back had 1. The defense was all over the ball. Scrimmages don't mean much but Center looked good in Bowmans second year today!

Yall scored one td on our starting defense and we scored one. Yalls second string was better than ours lol.

Y'all were out of shape from the looks of things. Starters and second team dominated the scrimmage period. Y'all had the long run that scored other than that not much. Your oline is solid, but the QB spot is a weakness for y'all.

Center shut Kirbyville down today in scrimmage. Kirbyville only converted one first down the whole game if I remember right(correct me if I'm wrong). Centers first play from scrimmage, Kyle parks broke for 80 yard td. Thrown 3 Tds and running back had 1. The defense was all over the ball. Scrimmages don't mean much but Center looked good in Bowmans second year today!

Glad to hear y'all are looking good. Center was always a class act when we played y'all.
  • Like 1

Y'all were out of shape from the looks of things. Starters and second team dominated the scrimmage period. Y'all had the long run that scored other than that not much. Your oline is solid, but the QB spot is a weakness for y'all.

Nevermind it doesn't matter. Hope y'all have a good year.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Rusk only scored once against Waskom's 1st team defense. Waskom scored once on your first team defense. Play waskom 4 quaters yall get dogged out. Every year coach keeling has been at waskom he trys all kinds of crazy stuff in scrimmages and waskom rarely looks good. You see what happens when the real season starts tho lol. Rusk dominated waskom lol thats the funniest stuff ive heard in awhile. Center will score more in the 1st quater than rusk will all year.

I'm going underdog with Rusk. Center's 2nd scrimmage didn't go so well against us. We held them to 3 first downs for the day. And we ran ramped on the Center defense scoring 5 TDs. It was just a scrimmage, so ya never know but taking Rusk in the upset by a TD.

Lol Rusk only scored once against Waskom's 1st team defense. Waskom scored once on your first team defense. Play waskom 4 quaters yall get dogged out. Every year coach keeling has been at waskom he trys all kinds of crazy stuff in scrimmages and waskom rarely looks good. You see what happens when the real season starts tho lol. Rusk dominated waskom lol thats the funniest stuff ive heard in awhile. Center will score more in the 1st quater than rusk will all year.

Sounds like an upset fan! We'll see!

Don't count out the Eagles they have looked strong in the two scrimmages. If they win this game then look out because I think they could very well roll into district undefeated and challenge for the district title. Malakoff, Crockett, and Fairfield will be tough test's but Rusk should have no problem with Alto and Madisonville. Rusk by 10 Friday night.

Don't count out the Eagles they have looked strong in the two scrimmages. If they win this game then look out because I think they could very well roll into district undefeated and challenge for the district title. Malakoff, Crockett, and Fairfield will be tough test's but Rusk should have no problem with Alto and Madisonville. Rusk by 10 Friday night.

ugh... no