District 12-2A (D-I)

RETIREDFAN1

Watched the Lovelady/Trinity scrimmage this morning. Think it ended 1-1. Obviously both teams struggled on offense which concerns me as a Lions fan. Thought we would look better on O. Didn't really have a live quarter but At the end, 1's against 1's, i thought Lovelady moved the ball much better and defense turned it up a notch. All in all, we have a long way to go, but barring injury to a couple of key positions, we will be ready once district starts.

This weeks scrimmage schedule......

THURSDAY:

Magnolia Legacy Prep/Colmesneil @ West Hardin

Deweyville @ East Chambers

Lovelady @ Normangee

Centerville @ Leon

FRIDAY:

Garrison @ Groveton

West Sabine @ Huntington

Good reason to be excited but don't get ahead of yourself. Might want to hold off till after week 3 before you release the SUNSHINE! But yes they looked pretty good and they just might be able to hold a couple of teams to under 30 this year.

If the offense plays like they did, giving up 30 or 40 will be just fine. And I'll save that SUNSHINE for that last game of district.

I sense fear coming from the lands of Lovelady. Very un-lion-like of you. You bring shame to your house.

Interesting..........fear confused with an opinion about an extremely premature comparison to the glory days! Either you are a young spike and still but a twinkle in the eye of a young Indian squaw in the 80's, or your memory has been clouded by the failed seasons that have come your way in recent years. Like I said, excitement in justified, but so is respect! A comparison of this team, to the teams of the 80's and early 90's at this time, my friend, is premature! As for FEAR, you are mistaken. I will not fear the enemy! My desire for success will always be greater than my fear of failure!!!!! NOV 4th can't get here soon enough.

Interesting..........fear confused with an opinion about an extremely premature comparison to the glory days! Either you are a young spike and still but a twinkle in the eye of a young Indian squaw in the 80's, or your memory has been clouded by the failed seasons that have come your way in recent years. Like I said, excitement in justified, but so is respect! A comparison of this team, to the teams of the 80's and early 90's at this time, my friend, is premature! As for FEAR, you are mistaken. I will not fear the enemy! My desire for success will always be greater than my fear of failure!!!!! NOV 4th can't get here soon enough.

Mark my words, young knight Glenn Thornton will make all the maidens in Indian land forget about Rodney Thomas. Lord Craus will accept nothing less from his soldiers.

Wow.....what a completely classless comment about a town hero who has passed away. I'm sure the QB is great in his own right, but no reason to detract from a true legend. I can bet you the young man would not want to be associated with that comment either.....

Wow.....what a completely classless comment about a town hero who has passed away. I'm sure the QB is great in his own right, but no reason to detract from a true legend. I can bet you the young man would not want to be associated with that comment either.....

I detract nothing good ser knight. I simply speak true of the greatness of the young squire from House Thornton.

But for real, your reading comprehension needs work. I guess an Apple Springs education ain't what it used to be.

Thanks, but my reading comprehension is just fine. I'm not interested in arguing with you. My point was that your comment was classless and I did not read it incorrectly. I have no dog in the fight, and wish all the teams down there in 12-2A good luck. Your witty language is entertaining, minus the unnecessary insults....Have a great day!!!