Mr. P

Looks more like a Tenaha Overton show down.

It's gonna be an important test for the Mustangs. While a win is certainly a longshot (at best) it's nevertheless a good opportunity to prepare for the post-season by taking on a team of Tenaha's firepower.

Current standings

1-0 Tenaha (6-0)

1-0 Timpson (4-2)

1-0 Overton (4-1)

0-1 Wortham (3-3)

0-1 Grapeland (3-3)

0-1 Mt. Enterprise (1-5)

Tenaha 6-0.

The game I ready to see is Joaquin vs Alto. Joaquin is the only good team Tenaha has played. If Joaquin wins, then Tenaha is the real deal. If Joaquin loses or gets blown out, and finish 3rd or 4th in there district. Then Tenaha has nothing to back anything up with.

What do you think now that the Rams took the Yellowjackets to the woodshed?

Tigers and Bremond gon be good. Been to Bremond couple times last few weeks, spoken with several of their players at the local store, good size young uns and very respectful and somewhat humble,as I'm sure tenaha young men are. Could see these kids hooking up and the insuing fireworks will be most excellent to watch. Love small school ball were both sides talent is evident and obviously somewhat equal... The will to win comes to the surface for all too see. Chain out...

Chicken fried steak? I hear yours is second to none.

Nawl man I got "poke-n-grits" for old ric.

Poke ya stomach and grit ya teeth, that is.

That sound you hear is him breathing sighs of relief that his team only has to play one of us.

Man what you doing in here, this is division 2 thread. Git yo fancy division 1 tail out of here.

Ain't you ever seen forest gump, "seats taken".

Man what you doing in here, this is division 2 thread. Git yo fancy division 1 tail out of here.

Ain't you ever seen forest gump, "seats taken".

I see a bunch of seats available in that district your in lol! Nobody but Tenaha wants to play big boy ball...

I see a bunch of seats available in that district your in lol! Nobody but Tenaha wants to play big boy ball...

Overton and Grapeland are coming along.

And for Grapelands sake. I give em credit cause they got 2 great looking athletes sidelined by serious injury. Ain't heard a single excuse out of that bunch about it.

We got a long way to go before we can claim to "play big boy"...whatever that means, but keep an eye on the boys in Kelly green...just might surprise a few folks

Right? Some of these guys act like it's some sorta measure of a man whether or not their program is wildly successful year in and year out. Overton's in Year 1 of a new regime. Can we just be happy for the fact that we're winning some games?