Mr. P

If our 4th seed gets out of 1st round I think they'd get Iola in second.

Overton gets Bremond round 2.

Timpson has a shot at playing us twice I think. I never thought Grapeland would be fighting for 4th place.

I may be looking at brackets wrong, but I think your forth will get Iola first game, assuming Iola wins Dist 12. They play Evadale tomorrow, in Iola, so that should pretty much seal it if they win. Just gotta believe the SC game will be when Bremond plays Tenaha - when the play in Reg III. Tenaha's record is super impressive this year.

Yes - Tenaha doesn't lose to Overton, and Iola doesn't lost to Evadale (admittedly, both long shots lol).

Anyway, here's the latest I saw:

http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/Gw2SZ03rEea-8KA2nzwbTA/Gw2TfE3rEea-8KA2nzwbTA/football-fall-16/2016-uil-football-state-championships-2016-football-conference-2a--d2-.htm

DIVISION II

Region I

Crosbyton vs. Vega

Sudan vs. Roscoe

Shamrock vs. Memphis

Seagraves vs. Bovina

Tahoka vs. Farwell

Gruver vs. Wellington

Springlake-Earth vs. Hamlin

Clarendon vs. Wheeler

Region II

Baird vs. Iraan

Haskell vs. Santo

Menard vs. Albany

Lindsay vs. Electra

Perrin-Whitt vs. Munday

Van Horn vs. Cross Plains

Quanah vs. Munester

Miles vs. Wink

Region III

Meridian vs. Maud

Timpson vs. Hull-Daisetta

Clarksville vs. Bremond

Evadale vs. Overton

Sabine Pass vs. Tenaha

Detroit vs. Hubbard

Grapeland vs. Iola

Chilton vs. Cumby

Region IV

Rocksprings vs. Burton

Louise vs. Riviera Kaufer

Snook vs. D’Hanis

Benavides vs. Flatonia

Woodsboro vs. Falls City

Milano vs. Center Point

Pettus vs. Bruni

LaPryor vs. Granger

• Like 1

Eavadale can beat Iola right?

Evadale has the offense to beat them, but a few key injuries on D has limited our ability to stop anyone. Did get one key player back. Hope it's enough. Rebs have a great passing attack, and a RB who's averaging 15 yards a carry (thanks to that great passing). Just need super effort from the defense.

bremond has played two team outside of there dist that will make the playoffs.... bremond 42 iola 0 and bremond 40 milano 7..... bremond vs tenaha reg 3 championship

I'd take that to the bank.

BTW, after Evadale tonight, Iola has to play Hull Daisetta who (surprisingly playing some good ball) defeated Evadale 48-46. They might take Iola. Looked on Maxpreps, and Iola doesn't have a coach listed. Last few years it's been Martinez (Martines?). I think his son graduated, so he may have moved on. Would account for there less than stellar performance.

DIVISION II

Region I

Crosbyton vs. Vega

Sudan vs. Roscoe

Shamrock vs. Memphis

Seagraves vs. Bovina

Tahoka vs. Farwell

Gruver vs. Wellington

Springlake-Earth vs. Hamlin

Clarendon vs. Wheeler

Region II

Baird vs. Iraan

Haskell vs. Santo

Menard vs. Albany

Lindsay vs. Electra

Perrin-Whitt vs. Munday

Van Horn vs. Cross Plains

Quanah vs. Munester

Miles vs. Wink

Region III

Meridian vs. Maud

Timpson vs. Hull-Daisetta

Clarksville vs. Bremond

Evadale vs. Overton

Sabine Pass vs. Tenaha

Detroit vs. Hubbard

Grapeland vs. Iola

Chilton vs. Cumby

Region IV

Rocksprings vs. Burton

Louise vs. Riviera Kaufer

Snook vs. D’Hanis

Benavides vs. Flatonia

Woodsboro vs. Falls City

Milano vs. Center Point

Pettus vs. Bruni

LaPryor vs. Granger

Evadale defeated Iola tonight 35-28, so our projections for Dist 12 are in the outhouse cellar.

Evadale defeated Iola tonight 35-28, so our projections for Dist 12 are in the outhouse cellar.

Yeah but I think that Tenaha will get Sabine Pass first round regardless. Lots of parity in top 3 of district 12. Overton can match up with any of those teams, maybe Timpson. Grapeland is an enigma. I ain't touching it.

Yeah but I think that Tenaha will get Sabine Pass first round regardless. Lots of parity in top 3 of district 12. Overton can match up with any of those teams, maybe Timpson. Grapeland is an enigma. I ain't touching it.

Yep, I think Sabine Pass has 4th locked. Tenaha will have the subs playing early in the 3rd (or late in the second). Overton probably better than 70% of 2A DC, so they should be favored. Although Dist 12 doesn't have the Iola powerhouse, I do think the overall quality of the top three is much better than years past.

Definitely

Which brings us back to four team playoffs. Four of the 2A D2 districts only have 5 teams. The rest only 6. Should be 3 teams (at the most) go to the playoffs for this classification. But I doubt the UIL will listen to me lol.

Who get Bremond first greezy?

Overton would see them in round 2.

Not sure Overton has enough defense to win, but they can make it into a game if the offense plays mistake free. But I honestly don't think they can slow down Bremonds ground game.