Sam Houston State Football

Coach0001

Hey Westy heard that SFA is spending 20 million on basketball

Meanwhile in Huntsville New Turf on Bowers looks great as does the new Orange Reserved Backed seats

The beautiful baseball facility with turf Don Sanders Stadium that I was at Sunday also looked great

Hey Westy heard that SFA is spending 20 million on basketball

Meanwhile in Huntsville New Turf on Bowers looks great as does the new Orange Reserved Backed seats

The beautiful baseball facility with turf Don Sanders Stadium that I was at Sunday also looked great

$20 Million on new practice facility.

Also have updates coming to Homer Bryce. New scoreboard up for this year (Bigger than the board in Huntsville).

$20 Million on new practice facility.

Also have updates coming to Homer Bryce. New scoreboard up for this year (Bigger than the board in Huntsville).

Bigger huh well ours that went up last year looks plenty big

If you are going to emulate us go look at Don Sanders and do something like that

Bigger huh well ours that went up last year looks plenty big

If you are going to emulate us go look at Don Sanders and do something like that

I wish. Love SFA baseball, but it's a double edged sword there. Need to win to validate a nicer facility. Hard to recruit good players to a LL complex.

Maybe some of this basketball revenue slips over and we upgrade soccer, and find a home for baseball/softball on campus. Hard to believe just 10 years ago we couldn't raise $2.5 million for the Bo Pilgrim Park that was going to be build across the street from campus. Now we're dropping $20 Million on basketball...Kinda bittersweet

I wish. Love SFA baseball, but it's a double edged sword there. Need to win to validate a nicer facility. Hard to recruit good players to a LL complex.

Maybe some of this basketball revenue slips over and we upgrade soccer, and find a home for baseball/softball on campus. Hard to believe just 10 years ago we couldn't raise $2.5 million for the Bo Pilgrim Park that was going to be build across the street from campus. Now we're dropping $20 Million on basketball...Kinda bittersweet

SFA Baseball Alum, and was a big supporter of bringing back the program and Coach Donnie Watson who wanted to do things right. Now I would not attend a game or donate a wooden nickel to the cluster hump they have going on now. The arrogance of the athletic admin and the head coach deserve each other and the dumpster fire they have created.