Mr. P

Union Grove at Overton  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

That's it? No write up?

Patience grasshopper, I'm driving. It's hard to post on Smoaky with one hand and navigate Longview traffic with the other. Especially with this 40 in my lap.

This game is an exercise in contrast. Union Grove has size (both in depth and bulk) as well as experience. Overton is smaller and younger, but quicker to the perimeter.

The Lions will win if they play keep away, ball-control offense and load the box on defense. They don't need to score a lot, just control the clock.

The Mustangs will win if they shut down the pass and slow down the run. They can't get in 3rd and Long situations because the passing game is shaky.

Union Grove wins by two touchdowns.

This game is an exercise in contrast. Union Grove has size (both in depth and bulk) as well as experience. Overton is smaller and younger, but quicker to the perimeter.

The Lions will win if they play keep away, ball-control offense and load the box on defense. They don't need to score a lot, just control the clock.

The Mustangs will win if they shut down the pass and slow down the run. They can't get in 3rd and Long situations because the passing game is shaky.

Union Grove wins by two touchdowns.

As I sit here eating a nice slice of mozz wrapped in prosciutto, I am saddened by this display. This is the life we have chosen. You would align yourself against your very own mustangs? You bring shame to your family, and I'm going to have to tell the boss.

I hope he don't make me come down there and sort this all out.

As I sit here eating a nice slice of mozz wrapped in prosciutto, I am saddened by this display. This is the life we have chosen. You would align yourself against your very own mustangs? You bring shame to your family, and I'm going to have to tell the boss.

You need to ask "How big a boy are you?"

It's business Sonny, not personal.

Not to mention, these prognostications are sight unseen. Haven't seen that guy in Overton in some time. But hey, it works for Peter King...

• Like 1

You for real with that handle lol

Heh heh, naw... we're just having a little fun with ColmesneilFan, now WestHardinFan. A buncha mods up and changed their names to Colmesneil. :lol:

Wait Lol you for real

Don't mind Greezy, he's drunk on hubris.