Jefferson @ Pewitt

brahmas1

Who will win  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the game

• Jefferson
    • Pewitt

No one said it was cool, just a statement of what happened, you limped out of there with the win, congrats, you really ought to be looking toward the future, that being EF!

you should be looking foward to.... well nevermind you have nothing to look forward to except more of the same mediocrity. 🙄

you should be looking foward to.... well nevermind you have nothing to look forward to except more of the same mediocrity.

that's all you have? harmony beats Waskom, they are much more disciplined. There will be no 3 peat, you guys keep talking about all that speed you have, One of our freshman outran every man on you team for 86 yards....lol TYBO!

If I had flown in from somewhere else and had never heard of Jefferson or Waskom and I was asked to pick a pre game winner, I am sure I would have picked Jefferson based on what was on the field. But you can't see who knows how to win and who doesn't until they play.

Only one player was hurt as a result of a hit. He just got the wind knocked out of him. You are the first person I have ever seen that thinks it is cool for players to get hurt.

I'm glad it was only the wind knocker out of him. Standing on the sideline I didn't see the young man move for awhile. I thought it was worse than it was and possible broken ribs. Glad to know he's ok though.

that's all you have? harmony beats Waskom, they are much more disciplined. There will be no 3 peat, you guys keep talking about all that speed you have, One of our freshman outran every man on you team for 86 yards....lol TYBO!

never called for a 3 peat, but i promise you waskom will have a better season than jefferson...

Ran off on them!!! They even had an angle and still couldn't run him down! Waskom won and deserve the credit, but come on 49 act like you been here before. Y'all will not 3 peat. You'll beat harmony "if" y'all are healthy bc Jefferson was laying that wood and y'all know it! Bottom line, Jefferson will not get respect until they earn it!! But they've got mine bc I see a lot upside to this team this year.
  • Like 1

I'm glad it was only the wind knocker out of him. Standing on the sideline I didn't see the young man move for awhile. I thought it was worse than it was and possible broken ribs. Glad to know he's ok though.

Myself, I was glad to see him move, they are all young men that play with heart, I hope they are all ready to play this week, we lost 14 last year, a starter every week, they work and practice hard all summer and it is hard on them when they have to be on the sidelines and watch everyone else.

Myself, I was glad to see him move, they are all young men that play with heart, I hope they are all ready to play this week, we lost 14 last year, a starter every week, they work and practice hard all summer and it is hard on them when they have to be on the sidelines and watch everyone else.

​Myself, I was glad to see him move, they are all young men that play with heart, I hope they are all ready to play this week, we lost 14 last year, a starter every week, they work and practice hard all summer and it is hard on them when they have to be on the sidelines and watch everyone else.

Ran off on them!!! They even had an angle and still couldn't run him down! Waskom won and deserve the credit, but come on 49 act like you been here before. Y'all will not 3 peat. You'll beat harmony "if" y'all are healthy bc Jefferson was laying that wood and y'all know it! Bottom line, Jefferson will not get respect until they earn it!! But they've got mine bc I see a lot upside to this team this year.

read my post! I said i did not call for a 3peat! Jefferson gets close to win and they all the sudden come out of the woodwork lol. All that talent, same old underachieving. Yes jefferson has twice the athelets waskom does, yes waskom turned it over 8 times.... bottom line is jefferson still couldnt win...

Very true Brahma5, they are well coached and much more disciplined, Rome was not built in a day, but the young Dawgs have come a long way, and will continue to improve, I think if they stay healthy the could make a run at district. And they don't deserve respect until they have earned it.

I thought he got knocked out also. I did not see the hit myself all the way across the field.

Yea but y'all are Waskom...and that was just lil ole mediocre Jefferson that y'all beat by 2 pts in double ot, which would make y'all just about a baby step above mediocre, right?

I would say that is about as was expected at this point with what was playing in the first game.

I'm not sure about you but that's about what I expected.

Exactly. This offense has a lot of growing to do. Will be interesting to see if it can. This year any wins are worth celebrating. Even Jefferson.

I must say though I would have expected Waskom to be more homecoming guests. I can recall lots of postings saying such when those Johnson boys graduate. Guess as long as Waskom has a big Johnson there, they will be respected.

Only one player was hurt as a result of a hit. He just got the wind knocked out of him. You are the first person I have ever seen that thinks it is cool for players to get hurt.

This a Jefferson/Paul Pewitt thread,. Jefferson & Waskom fanatics need to go back to the Jefferson/Waskom thread.