CHAPEL HILL vs WHITEHOUSE. LAKE TYLER RIVALRY

LilBroKevTEN

Chapel Hill vs. Whitehouse  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

Looking forward to this matchup. Usually this game sets the tone to see where we stand as a team. Whitehouse usually brings the best out of us but at the same shows our flaws. Curious to see what kind of character our team has this year especially mentally. Won't make a prediction yet but excited to see this game.

I can see this one going either way. They've had a lot of good games against each other over the past few years. I may be underestimating Whitehouse this year (I was shocked they beat Hallsville). Before last night I would have picked CH. But now I'm not so sure. Interested to see how Whitehouse does the next few weeks...did they beat a bad Hallsville team? Or are they going to surprise some people?

CH defense looked pretty good...maybe undersized but they swarm to the ball and have good speed. The offense will have to continue to mesh...lots of new players but the sophomore quarterback looked good in his debut. Should be a good test for the Bulldogs. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. Good luck CH!!

I have no idea about chapel hill, but whitehouse was not challenged at all against Hallsville. White House did very little after the first 3 Possesions on Friday. Whitehouse didn't show much of a passing game other than the little swing passes and wide receiver screen. I remember 2 down field passes , one drop and one int. Running game looked ok with #6 QB and #1 and # 8 at RB...#1 sprained his ankle and didn't return.

This will be a close game, before whitehouse enters the tough part of their schedule with Carthage and Kenedale back to back.

Should be a good game. Chapels hills defense looked good. Not sure how good Wills point will turn out to be. Chapel Hills offense struggled, A few big run plays was about it.

I would love to see QB unleash it more down the field. Young man has a good arm. I do know Whitehouse will have probly double the players Chapel Hill will so IMO that gives Whitehouse the advantage just due to fresh legs.