Mexia at Teague

player73

Mexia @ Teague  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

I don't know about several years but I do know the same Teague beat Mexia 3 out of the 4 years you played high school ball big boy. Can't speak for the years Mexia didn't want to play after '03 because we were a 2-A or because we ran the wing-T for a few of those years, I forget which excuse has been used more throughout the years. You were a good player and Mexia has had some good teams. Mexia is still the same Mexia as they were when you played. A basketball school. Good luck to both teams Friday night.

Three out of four? I will have to go back and find the stats on those. Of course my memory is only of the one win you speak of.

A basketball school that can produce football players might I add.

I see you taking a back door shot at Mexia though. At least we are known for one I guess.

What happened in the 50's,60's,70's,80's,90's or in the 2000's don't mean a rats ###what going to happen Friday night. Like I said its a rivalry game and the best team doesn't always win. IE, Texas / Olkahoma game last year.

Naw ie last year's game between Teague and mexia

Coming from a neutral party.

Teague played the better team last friday. Mexia played an Athens team that seems to be down and, by the looks of the film i was able to find, Athens isn't a great tackling team. That being said, Mexia didn't even reach the 200 total yard mark, they ended with 180 total yards and only 22 points. BUT, this is a rivalry game and anything can happen. i believe teagues oline/dline will control the game, so I have Teague winning by a TD, maybe two.

Coming from a neutral party.

Teague played the better team last friday. Mexia played an Athens team that seems to be down and, by the looks of the film i was able to find, Athens isn't a great tackling team. That being said, Mexia didn't even reach the 200 total yard mark, they ended with 180 total yards and only 22 points. BUT, this is a rivalry game and anything can happen. i believe teagues oline/dline will control the game, so I have Teague winning by a TD, maybe two.

I don't where u got your stats from but there wrong....our QB pass for 100+ and rush for a 100+ yards that not including our rb rushing yrds so that's over 200 total just him alone...also we put up 29 points (had that in the middle of the 3rd qrt)...starters really didn't play in the 4th qrt

I don't where u got your stats from but there wrong....our QB pass for 100+ and rush for a 100+ yards that not including our rb rushing yrds so that's over 200 total just him alone...also we put up 29 points (had that in the middle of the 3rd qrt)...starters really didn't play in the 4th qrt

I apologize, i was just going by the hudl film i was able to find.

but Teague played the better of the 2 hands down.

Hey here is this dummy talking about what other people know and dont know. This guy made C's all through high school in English class acting like he is Professor slappy. This guy couldn't even talk right till Junior High.

Correct is still correct despite any of the trivial info you brought forward.

You right...Cadwell was a better opponent...just saying teague kind of struggled with a bang up Caldwell team who was missing there star Rb....just thought yall would have handled them easier then what yall did.

did u not understand we was without Tayvis Coleman our starting rb/safety and lost our starting MLB the first few plays of the game.
  • Like 1

Teague is Teague and this Kilgore 6280 is confused. Don't let him get you worked up 254

Yes sir Teague is Teague and Mexia is Mexia, Outside of one year in the last 7 Mexia has struggled against physical teams, I see the same thing. Lets not confuse the situation, Athens has been a very physical team the past few years not so much this year !

Yes sir Teague is Teague and Mexia is Mexia, Outside of one year in the last 7 Mexia has struggled against physical teams, I see the same thing. Lets not confuse the situation, Athens has been a very physical team the past few years not so much this year !

Well I never said anything about Athens, the confusion I talk about is you saying Teague by seven. I hope you aren't saying that Teague is a physical team. Spread teams aren't physical.