Grand Saline(1-0) @ New Diana(0-1)

allday

Grand Saline @ New Diana  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

He looked solid yesterday! When he had time to throw he put the ball on the money! Ready to see his stats from yesterday

Y'all have some players. I'm not sure which RB is back for y'all but there are weapons on GS's team. I'm picking Grand Saline.

• Like 1

I think ND is still a young team now having to learn a new system. I think they are on the right track with the new staff, my son played there a couple of years back, and there was needing to be some coaching changes then. When I heard that the coaches were blaming the kids last year for not having any talent instead of looking at themselves when losing ballgames then something had to be done. After all, the kids that lost every game last year had successful seasons while playing sub varsity ball but looked like they had never played together when they started playing on Friday night, "win as a team lose as a team" didn't seem to be a motto last year. Its a new year and the coaches that couldn't get it done are gone, so give the new staff a chance before giving up, I believe they will be successful in another year or so. Eagles, keep your heads up, you don't stink, good luck

Let's see if we can't keep the comments a little less abrasive, shall we? Unless you know that there is a problem with the field house showers at a particular school, "They stink" is not an acceptable comment for this forum. These are teenagers we're talking about, and many of them, and their parents, read what is posted here. Keep that in mind. Also, discussing a coach's game planning and decision making is fine, but leave his character out of the conversation. Thank you.

I think ND is still a young team now having to learn a new system. I think they are on the right track with the new staff, my son played there a couple of years back, and there was needing to be some coaching changes then. When I heard that the coaches were blaming the kids last year for not having any talent instead of looking at themselves when losing ballgames then something had to be done. After all, the kids that lost every game last year had successful seasons while playing sub varsity ball but looked like they had never played together when they started playing on Friday night, "win as a team lose as a team" didn't seem to be a motto last year. Its a new year and the coaches that couldn't get it done are gone, so give the new staff a chance before giving up, I believe they will be successful in another year or so. Eagles, keep your heads up, you don't stink, good luck

I can assure you the coaches last year were not blaming kids for not having any talent. Not sure who started that rumor. You have good years and you have bad years. It happens at all schools. No need to bash coaches from last year. They are all great coaches and wonderful men. Good luck to the Eagles this season.

Let's see if we can't keep the comments a little less abrasive, shall we? Unless you know that there is a problem with the field house showers at a particular school, "They stink" is not an acceptable comment for this forum. These are teenagers we're talking about, and many of them, and their parents, read what is posted here. Keep that in mind. Also, discussing a coach's game planning and decision making is fine, but leave his character out of the conversation. Thank you.

Agreed! No need bashing players or Coaches on here

New Diana has 3 times the Talent that Grand Saline does.

They have tons of Speed and they can hit you like no tomorrow.

They just need to believe that they can be winners again.

They should win this game by 21 or more.

No win on Friday could bring another 0-10.

A win Friday, then I see a Win against Union Grove, Dekalb, Ore City, Queen City, and maybe even Daingerfield and Hooks.

Winning 1 game is all that is needed for them to get back on track.

When will that be?

I can assure you the coaches last year were not blaming kids for not having any talent. Not sure who started that rumor. You have good years and you have bad years. It happens at all schools. No need to bash coaches from last year. They are all great coaches and wonderful men. Good luck to the Eagles this season.

New Diana has 3 times the Talent that Grand Saline does.

They have tons of Speed and they can hit you like no tomorrow.

They just need to believe that they can be winners again.

They should win this game by 21 or more.

No win on Friday could bring another 0-10.

A win Friday, then I see a Win against Union Grove, Dekalb, Ore City, Queen City, and maybe even Daingerfield and Hooks.

Winning 1 game is all that is needed for them to get back on track.

When will that be?

LOL!
  • Like 1

• Like 1