Grand Saline(1-0) @ New Diana(0-1)

allday

Grand Saline @ New Diana  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

New Diana has 3 times the Talent that Grand Saline does.

They have tons of Speed and they can hit you like no tomorrow.

They just need to believe that they can be winners again.

They should win this game by 21 or more.

No win on Friday could bring another 0-10.

A win Friday, then I see a Win against Union Grove, Dekalb, Ore City, Queen City, and maybe even Daingerfield and Hooks.

Winning 1 game is all that is needed for them to get back on track.

When will that be?

:no: :no:

A win Friday, then I see a Win against Union Grove, Dekalb, Ore City, Queen City, and maybe even Daingerfield and Hooks.

When will that be?

I doubt another 0-10 coming but that is more likely than 6 or 7 wins!

• Like 1

When will that be?

I'm still looking for the talent and all the speed of new diana? Lol. Grand Saline was obviously the more talented team. GS had more speed. GS left alot of points out there tonight could of easily put up 75. But this was by far the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed! These guys couldn't ref Peewee football. When all of your refs are 300+ and can't keep up with what's going on and have to huddle every two plays to discuss what really just happend, these guys honestly should never ref another game. Kids will get hurt and could cost a team the game with these guys. That tape definitely needs to be reviewed by there head of chapter! But loved the fight in the boys tonight.

• Like 1

How'd New Diana look? Because I've had to work, and haven't seen them play yet this season.

They have some kids that can play. The QB is pretty good and plays very smart. Wins are coming for them for sure. We started slow but finally got the offense rolling

New Diana has some talent and size. GS had just as much or more speed. As a team were quicker on both sides of the ball. GS did leave some points on field. The Indians did show the ability to both power down the field and to be explosive in the pass game. ND had numerous high snaps that were drive killers. Quite possible the worst officated game I've witnessed. The ND fans and coaches were great and for the majority the players showed determination and character. If they get the snaps under control they can move the ball, which should lead to wins. Good luck to the Eagles on the rest of their season.

I'm still looking for the talent and all the speed of new diana? Lol. Grand Saline was obviously the more talented team. GS had more speed. GS left alot of points out there tonight could of easily put up 75. But this was by far the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed! These guys couldn't ref Peewee football. When all of your refs are 300+ and can't keep up with what's going on and have to huddle every two plays to discuss what really just happend, these guys honestly should never ref another game. Kids will get hurt and could cost a team the game with these guys. That tape definitely needs to be reviewed by there head of chapter! But loved the fight in the boys tonight.

Correct on worst Officiated game. They had no clue.

Should have been much closer. Neither Team play well.

Off to another Week.