Big Sandy (1-0) @ Alto (1-0)

ScoutingReport

Big Sandy @ Alto  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

The calm before the Thursday night smack talk showdown battle Royale. Featuring 2 BS guys vs A mob of ravenous Alto fans. I'm sure Beckville will make an appearance as well as a loud mouth fat belly Tenaha goober smooch.

This could get ugly guys.

The calm before the Thursday night smack talk showdown battle Royale. Featuring 2 BS guys vs A mob of ravenous Alto fans. I'm sure Beckville will make an appearance as well as a loud mouth fat belly Tenaha goober smooch.

Not to much smack talk from us Big Sandy guys. Got to have respect for the Alto program. If they win, they win. Just want to see a good hard fought battle injury free.

Greezy one person from Beckville post here and you get twisted toward all Beckville folks? Come on man. Actually I was at the Joaquin Tenaha game last Friday. Really enjoyed the game. Yalls defense looks prery solid. Dline is really quick. All respect to y'all. As for our game last year with Alto, that was last year. It done and gone. They had a great team and we were fortunate enough to win. Alto has a history and respect is given to them. Great program. Beckville has great folks...

Greezy one person from Beckville post here and you get twisted toward all Beckville folks? Come on man. Actually I was at the Joaquin Tenaha game last Friday. Really enjoyed the game. Yalls defense looks prery solid. Dline is really quick. All respect to y'all. As for our game last year with Alto, that was last year. It done and gone. They had a great team and we were fortunate enough to win. Alto has a history and respect is given to them. Great program. Beckville has great folks...

That was supposed to be tongue in cheek. It's ok, few people get my humor.

I know alto is working on some stuff cause the score could be worse not sure if our secondary has improved or alto doesn't throw that well. I mean they don't have to throw I don't think but I'm sure at this point it will be needed that's the only flaw I've seen. And maybe oline starts a little early that could be called maybe they are that quick. I'm more impressed with the band they are very good glad the football team isn't as good. Lol