Paul Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Pewitt
    • Hughes Springs

Why don't you get HS1988 to start posting in HS threads. She can't keep her mouth shut so might as well keep it yapping in HS threads. :lol:

Well aren't you smart. If that was the best smack I could come up with, I'd just stay on FB like you. What you should really do is start lining up your excuses as to why 0-2 Dfield beat y'all for next Friday night. Dkalb made y'all look bad. Dfield is gonna show y'all just how bad you are.😂
  • Like 1

Well aren't you smart. If that was the best smack I could come up with, I'd just stay on FB like you. What you should really do is start lining up your excuses as to why 0-2 Dfield beat y'all for next Friday night. Dkalb made y'all look bad. Dfield is gonna show y'all just how bad you are.

Thank you. Missions accomplished. Now keep yapping on this thread. :D

Looking back in the past two games, I am trying to find a medium from an emotional win at DF, then the loss to Arp....

The win and the loss I don't believe define the team as of yet....

This game will provide a true barometer to the team and how well the remainder of the season could go...

Defense I believe will rise to the challenge, and the Offense will settle in and with that being said, HS will take care of business!!!

HS 32

PP 24