Paul Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Pewitt
    • Hughes Springs

HS was decimated last year, but it wasn't with injuries. They were decimated from a first half butt whoopin the Bulls put on them and they spent the whole second half praying the clock wouldn't stop. Those boys were packed and ready to get on the bus when they came out for the second half. HS coaches running around in circles like a Chinese fire drill wondering how to stop the stampede that was running all over them. Believe what you want but Pewitt called off the dogs after the first series of the third quarter and HS still couldn't stop them from scoring. That was the most lopsided game I have ever seen. PP could have hung a hundred on them. I'm not predicting that's what will happen Friday night, but don't let your memory get cloudy about the stomping handed out last year. It had nothing to do with injuries unless showing up to play with "no heart" has been added to the medical dictionary. Definately not what you usually get from HS.

that one win out of the last four matches against Hughes springs felt good huh? Since were talking past seasons what year was it we beat y'all 40-0 at yalls house? 2012, 2013 or 2014??

It's not funny to make fun of Special Olympics, that's where I draw the line and you should too. Kids with learning disabilities isn't funny.

Never made fun of any kids dude, it was a play on words using his screen name in a joke. Lighten up. This is a football trash talk forum, not a PC political debate. Never meant to make fun of anyone but who I was talking about.

that one win out of the last four matches against Hughes springs felt good huh? Since were talking past seasons what year was it we beat y'all 40-0 at yalls house? 2012, 2013 or 2014??

I'll give you that one, that years Pewitt team might have had the same problem yalls did last year. I really don't remember the game.

Remember, I said that's not what you usually get from HS. You guys usually play us lights out. That didn't happen last year. Anybody knows we didn't get your best shot in 2015.

Never made fun of any kids dude, it was a play on words using his screen name in a joke. Lighten up. This is a football trash talk forum, not a PC political debate. Never meant to make fun of anyone but who I was talking about.

I understand it's a trash talk forum but personally I know a few special olympic kiddos. Just a bad 'play' on words IMO

I'll give you that one, that years Pewitt team might have had the same problem yalls did last year. I really don't remember the game.

Remember, I said that's not what you usually get from HS. You guys usually play us lights out. That didn't happen last year. Anybody knows we didn't get your best shot in 2015.

Usually one of the toughest match ups. I look for a good game this meeting as well. I just hope y'all burn another pony in your fire this year. Got our boys fired up. Made that part of coaches job easy lol

I understand it's a trash talk forum but personally I know a few special olympic kiddos. Just a bad 'play' on words IMO

I understand your point of view. It's just this kind of #### that's wrong with our country today. Everybody's always trying to find something to be offended about in everything others say or do. I never had a thought in my head about making fun of a disabled kid. I thought of a funny joke about a homer on a football forum and now people got the undies bunched up over nothing. If everyone of us had a dollar for every time we stuck our foot in our mouth we could all retire rich.

You're right, it isn't what you usually get from HS. Thankfully, this group of kids doesn't suffer from that. As 88 has stated about this team, in several occasions...they expect to win, so they will still be going until the final whistle.