Paul Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Pewitt
    • Hughes Springs

Horns I hope you enjoy those Rocky Mountain Oysters they'll be serving. Heard you ate 50 last year and had 0 help from anyone.

Must have got me confused with someone else. Come on man, you know we only eat high quality corndogs with Whataburger ketchup and mustard in HS.

For all you genius mind readers from HS and DF you can go back and search my posts and can easily find that I am no Romo. I have never disparaged any kid or coach or school on this or any other forum. Have I talked trash, yes. Called out the nonsense the HS homers post, yes. But I have never come close to the mess Romo spews.

For all you genius mind readers from HS and DF you can go back and search my posts and can easily find that I am no Romo. I have never disparaged any kid or coach or school on this or any other forum. Have I talked trash, yes. Called out the nonsense the HS homers post, yes. But I have never come close to the mess Romo spews.

u mad bro?

how much different is a "HS homer" from a PP homer??? Since you are such a genius and all?? Put down your copy of Football for dummies and tell us why your PP cows will put a stomping on HS!!