Paul Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Pewitt
    • Hughes Springs

It won't last long. About like yalls playoff chances ;)

Your definition of long and most people's are 2 different things. Y'all are piling up the L's at a steady pace. Just plain stanky with no change in sight.

we went 2 rds last year. You calling that a failure? If so that pretty much takes all yalls away except 1 lol but go ahead and keep inserting foot in thy mouth. 1-9 yes a terrible year. This year just started...

0-3 already Gomer....

we went 2 rds last year. You calling that a failure? If so that pretty much takes all yalls away except 1 lol but go ahead and keep inserting foot in thy mouth. 1-9 yes a terrible year. This year just started...

Y'all won 1 playoff game against a weak team.....then choked

Excuse for what? Not winning state. We met up with a better team everytime. Yall always say choked. So I'm just returning the favor. In all reality, y'all didn't choke. You was just stanky. 😂

lol

Excuse for what? Not winning state. We met up with a better team everytime. Yall always say choked. So I'm just returning the favor. In all reality, y'all didn't choke. You was just stanky. 😂

That's the goal isn't it? To win state or is bi-district satisfying? You're so right. Every time!!!!
  • Like 1

lol

That's the goal isn't it? To win state or is bi-district satisfying? You're so right. Every time!!!!

Y'all are 6-19 after tomorrow night. Time to stop kidding yourself bro. Y'all ain't chasing no state title anymore. That's a memory y'all should be proud of. Right now, y'all chasing a win. Chasing the Cities.

National anthem...

Ya that's funny. Sit on the field you may, but they make stands for fans dont they. Tonightz the night that PP stomps a mud hole in them my little ponies. PP will be able to run wild, there will not be any resistance to PP scoring. Say what you will HS but it's true. Just be happy that your JV won that's the only win your high school will have this weekend

Try as you may try as you might HS has no fight.

Ya that's funny. Sit on the field you may, but they make stands for fans dont they. Tonightz the night that PP stomps a mud hole in them my little ponies. PP will be able to run wild, there will not be any resistance to PP scoring. Say what you will HS but it's true. Just be happy that your JV won that's the only win your high school will have this weekend

Try as you may try as you might HS has no fight.

Ignorance, pure and simple!! It's game day people!!